Bonnaroo 2009

Started by wallstreet, Dec 02, 2008, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI have a hard time believing that there won't be food in VIP this year.

Nevermind. Thats bullshit.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ALady

QuoteThere's no food in VIP this year?  Wow...I thought that was the greatest thing about it... well, and not having to use a job johnny in 100 degrees...

? Is this the same thing as a port-a-potty? I think I like job johnny better.

At the Sasquatch festival, the port-a-potties are called honey buckets, which is a helluva misnomer if I ever heard one.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Sassbox

Especially since Sasquatch had the most foul portapotties of any festival this year!
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

fawlty36

I fully agree about Phish. Much talent in the band, maybe even Mike, if he wasn't such an A-hole, me him, talk to him, he's a ass. Rude bastard. But anywho, Phish in my ears is very annoying. They have many, many fans, I've seen them, even as a warm up band for Carlos. I'll take Jon as a drummer any day. But, no Bonnaroo. Rather not have that boring noise there, many, many other bands we could add, Of course MMJ, 2-3 nights, whatever. NYE everbody, can't frikin wait........ :D :D :D
DIO will always live on

ALady

QuoteEspecially since Sasquatch had the most foul portapotties of any festival this year!

Worst food and worst port-a-potties...coincidence?  I think not!  

(Actually, my "worst port-a-potty" vote goes to Emo's Outdoor in Austin.  Gaaaaah).

Has anyone seen this virtual tour of the 'Roo site?  It's pretty cool!

http://www.greatstagepark.com/
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Sassbox

C'mon, there's nothing wrong with undercooked Domino's pizza 3x a day, 3 days running.

Kenny76

there was one place near That Tent (I believe) that had some heavenly pizza - it was worth the over-priced slice.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotethere was one place near That Tent (I believe) that had some heavenly pizza - it was worth the over-priced slice.

I've had some slightly undercooked pizza, but the slices are goddamn HUGE. So...it's worth it, I think.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Sassbox

Quotethere was one place near That Tent (I believe) that had some heavenly pizza - it was worth the over-priced slice.

Was it Spicy Pie?  'Cause I'm pretty sure I'm setting my tent up right next to that spot this year.