NYE, Start time? End time?

Started by user_FKA_webmoster, Nov 26, 2008, 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moflojo

QuoteSo being that this is a NYE event, will it start at the usual, around 9 PM? And being that its a special night, do you think they will play for a long long time? I know for Radio City Music Hall they play just about 3 hours. I'd assume if they can they'd go longer. Will we be there at midnight, etc, etc...

If anyone has any insight into this I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

"will we be there at midnight?"

....Are you kidding me with this question???????

moflojo

oh yeah, and i say the music stops by 1.15AM latest

edierevolution

Quoteedierevolution,
You seem to have some good inside info. Can you tell us if the show is going to be audio- or videotaped by/for the band for future release? A show going to be this epic needs to be captured in sight and sound. :)
John

sorry, don't know anything about recordings as of yet. I'll do a little snooping. there's going to be a bunch of people who are really "in the know" around here in the next week.

I'm really hoping it's recorded. Although, maybe my memories will be better than any recording anyway. Nah. I'll be waaaaay too messed up that night to remember much.

kydiddle

I want them to play so long that when we enter MSG it's dark outside and when we leave the sun is coming up...
Cow temperature.

goldenlady

I have PITT tix too and want to know what time does the line start to form...I heard that you have to take a number then get in line where your number is....they did this for the Boss a couple of weeks ago...

Can someone help me figure this out????????