MMJ on Jimmy Fallon on October 13th!

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Oct 04, 2010, 05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasvegas

QuoteMMJ should forget about expanding their audience. Nobody wants to be associated with this band expect for dirty scumbag hippies and poseur indie rock kids like Conor Oberst.

the dumb in you is very strong.

and yes he gave the mask to jimmy. you can hear him say 'it's a gift for you'. and then you can see jim saying thanks for something in his ear as they are wrapping.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

ynwa

QuoteDid Jim really give Jimmy Pooch's Donkey mask?

If you listen closely, you can hear JJ say "for you" when he's handing it to Jimmy...so we will have to wait and see.

i was wondering the same thing - did he give it for keeps?  hearing jim say "for you" & also fallon's reaction made me think so.  he looked shocked & stoked & a bit giddy.  

seeing that made me a tiny bit sad (end of an era sort of thing) but mostly really happy.  just another example of our boys' kindness & generosity.
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

FiddleCastro

QuoteFinally got a chance to watch. Didn't see Fiddle or Brooke though.
I love it that Jimmy gets such a kick out of saying "Yim Yames everybody, Yim Yames!" ...thought it was a mellow but great performance.

I don't know how you missed me  ;D I'm right behind Bo
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

jones

I love it that Jimmy gets such a kick out of saying "Yim Yames everybody, Yim Yames!" ...thought it was a mellow but great performance.

I saw you, Fiddle.  You looked calm and collected.

Penny Lane

i'll go watch again. are you wearing a flannel shirt? lots of little hipster flannel shirts.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

lil sis

I see you!  You have your arms crossed over each other in front of the rail, right?

So close!  Nice work!  ;)
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

FiddleCastro

i'll go watch again. are you wearing a flannel shirt? lots of little hipster flannel shirts.

Haha, actually, I am,  ;D

I'm the 3rd person from Bo in the front.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh