the boys are looking hot these days

Started by lisaskye, Oct 23, 2007, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisaskye

Well sittin' here in San Diego in the middle of the forest fires.  not working due to the evacuations so I am looking at the gallery photos.
I have to say that Jim and the boys are looking very handsome these days.
Jim has some guns...and his ass is so tight in those pants in the Chicago pics.
Patrick keep the long curly sticky rock and roll hair, I love it when you whip around
Carl your hair is picture perfect, and I love you in everything you wear on stage, especially the sport jacket at the Berkeley Greek this spring in California.
Tommy I love the shorter hair on you too
Bo you are just hot!!

EC

i don't ever think i've seen them look so HOT in their hawaiian themed outfits at ACL.  talk about HOT.  i'm sweating just remembering.  now that was HOT.

red

QuoteJim has some guns...and his ass is so tight in those pants in the Chicago pics.
That might just be my favourite thing posted on here.   ;D

sweatboard

My wife once made me take a picture specifically of Jim's ass.  I guess he was wearing really tight pants or something.  How did she refer to Jim's ass?  Tracy can help me out on this one, what did she say again.......  
There's Still Time.........

Enma

QuoteWell sittin' here in San Diego in the middle of the forest fires.  not working due to the evacuations so I am looking at the gallery photos.
I have to say that Jim and the boys are looking very handsome these days.
Jim has some guns...and his ass is so tight in those pants in the Chicago pics.
Patrick keep the long curly sticky rock and roll hair, I love it when you whip around
Carl your hair is picture perfect, and I love you in everything you wear on stage, especially the sport jacket at the Berkeley Greek this spring in California.
Tommy I love the shorter hair on you too
Bo you are just hot!!

Im totally agree.. ::)

ItsAllSticky

Lisaskye:

So would you say his ass, it draws you in?  Not unlike a bermuda highway?  sorry, didn't mean to call you out...ok now I'm done.

Emna:

ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!  

primushead

There sure are a lot of horny people around this board...

Symsonia

They really are pretty cute  :)  I have never seen them live, but my day's coming.  
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or Personal Message. YaBBC code may be be used in your signature.  Bah, no pictures?  :(

ycartrob

QuoteMy wife once made me take a picture specifically of Jim's ass.  I guess he was wearing really tight pants or something.  How did she refer to Jim's ass?  Tracy can help me out on this one, what did she say again.......  

I remember her saying it, but I can't remember what she said. I do remember it being a statement that crossed both sexes in full agreement.

sweatboard

Yeah, I think it was something along the lines of - "Jim's ass is like a firm yet perfectly ripened peach.......wrapped in pants."

What COULD we say, she had a point.
There's Still Time.........

Symsonia

I can't find a picture of Jim's ass  :-[    But sincerely they are all really cute, I've been looking at them, lol.  When I was a kid, they used to play Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd on the AM radio.  I just can't believe they've been around this long and I've never heard them on the radio.  I listen to the right stations, at least around here...  Not to worry boys, "just be yourselves", lol, you're too good for the fuckin radio anyways!!   :-*

I found this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct3DWdBU3N4

Help?  Who is not still with the band?  Who's the one on the album talking about his 9 nine days off?  It's been a good 3 or 4 years, something like that...  I know who Jim is and the drummer, sorry guys (MMJ) if you're reading this, but I just want to know   ;)

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or Personal Message. YaBBC code may be be used in your signature.  Bah, no pictures?  :(

aMD

the guy from the message is Johnny Quaid, who is the band's founding guitarist and Jim's cousin. He was replaced by Carl and Danny Cash, the first keyboardist, was replaced by Bo.

Symsonia

Tracy, I already read that thanks...I'm older not blind  :)

Dream thanks for the little extra insight I was looking/asking for.  I'm just a brand  new fan.  Very cool of you.

Dorothy_Mantooth

yeah and brucie's tits look good in that top
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

ms. yvon

are you referring to his pocahantas costume from new year's eve?  that skirt showed off all his calf tattoos.   [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

Emna:

ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!  
;D
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Dorothy_Mantooth

Quotedon't ever think i've seen them look so HOT in their hawaiian themed outfits at ACL.  talk about HOT.  i'm sweating just remembering.  now that was HOT.

hey can we be friends? lololololol i need a drink. A DRINK THAT WOULD COOL ME DOWN FROM ALL THAT HOTNESS. man, you are so right. they were HOT. like the center of the earth or laser beams or some shit
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

EC

Quotedon't ever think i've seen them look so HOT in their hawaiian themed outfits at ACL.  talk about HOT.  i'm sweating just remembering.  now that was HOT.

hey can we be friends? lololololol i need a drink. A DRINK THAT WOULD COOL ME DOWN FROM ALL THAT HOTNESS. man, you are so right. they were HOT. like the center of the earth or laser beams or some shit
bffs for LIFEZ

ali

i always thought they were hot... as an added bonus to being great musicians
love a song for the way it makes you feel