Main Menu

WOXY

Started by DaveStarck, Jun 03, 2004, 06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveStarck

Anybody have any info on whether or not the internet broadcast for the cinci based station is going to be back up.  I listened daily while I was down at the University of Kentucky this year.  Now I'm out in DC only to find out that it's down!  That station rocked!  :'(  Totally unstoked
Everything it seems I like's a little bit stronger

katkillad

QuoteAnybody have any info on whether or not the internet broadcast for the cinci based station is going to be back up.  I listened daily while I was down at the University of Kentucky this year.  Now I'm out in DC only to find out that it's down!  That station rocked!  :'(  Totally unstoked

They made it sound like its over with...I go to school at Miami in Oxford, OH right next to Woxy.  It was a sad sad SAD day when that station ended.  I have no resource for new music now.  Also...thats where i first heard MMJ.  So sad

katkillad

I was wrong and i am happy about that!!!  Check the site out, i just got an email a few days ago saying they will be back online eventually.  You should all check this station out...if it weren't for this station who knows how long if ever i would have heard mmj.  

otter

until it's up and running try www.wyce.org

that's our community radio station in Grand Rapids Michigan. It's one of the best independant stations in the country...I took the programmer training class, so it might be me you hear spinning the tunes.

They play MMJ almost daily. In addition to the other 13,000 cd's and vinal.