Psychedelics anyone?

Started by TheKnoxvilleBear, Dec 08, 2007, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

QuoteI think it's funny when some newbie comes on here and talks shit on a respected member of this board. BUt yeah, suck a donkey dick Brad.

At first I thought you were referring to me as a respected member... now that's some fighting words.

;D
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

whyteand82nd

Quotethey do talk about acid... i think.. in the song "downtown".  

"tell the acid man we dont wanna"

but im not positive.

i always thought it was ice cream man.. that's what i like to think.

ADAMMM!!
yea

well whatever they do, they just need to keep it
4 Fav. bands: My morning Jacket
The Shins
Modest Mouse
The Mars Volta

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mymorningwood

QuoteI think it's funny when some newbie comes on here and talks shit on a respected member of this board. BUt yeah, suck a donkey dick Brad.

At first I thought you were referring to me as a respected member... now that's some fighting words.

;D
So to become a "respected" member i have to jack off on this web site all day like you two losers?  

pawpaw

I have a pretty substantial history with this stuff, though I haven't touched anything psychedelic for years. As a younger man, I approached my experiences quite reverentially, and really thought that I was improving myself by "expanding my consciousness" with these drugs. While I don't regret having done them, looking back now it's hard to say that those experiences truly benefitted me in any substantial way. The trips did enact a different way of thinking, but I don't think that I was necessarily a better person overall because of them, and certainly a more self indulgent one. I don't claim to be an artist, so I'm not the best person to comment on their influence on the creative process.

I will say this though, there's nothing like experiencing an intense, LSD induced hallucination. That's pretty cool.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

bearass

i dont reccomend going to six flags whilst tripping talk about intense

Angry Ewok

;D
So to become a "respected" member i have to jack off on this web site all day like you two losers?  

No, I've tried that, already, and I'm still not a "respected" member...

primushead

;D

Geez, why all the hate?  Brad's a nice guy...I'll vouch for him.

And no one around here has any respect for anyone at anytime about anything at all.  Therefore, there are no respected members.  Only ones with more time on their hands than others.

bowl of soup

;D

I'm jacking off right now thinking about you and how cool you must be.  To the Nth degree!!!!!!!!!  Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Angry Ewok

;D

I'm jacking off right now thinking about you and how cool you must be.  To the Nth degree!!!!!!!!!  Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

I just laughed so hard Vanilla Coke came out of my nose. I intend to hold you responsible. I will see you at Judge Judy.

;D

ycartrob

What sort of a loser says, "Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!" while they jack off?

jeeez, how uncool is that?   :-/

RedPatokaSea

I don't know if this thread is beyond repair ...

Edit: Apparently,this thread was beyond repair.  I'll save my post for another thread ...

::)

bowl of soup

What sort of a loser says, "Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!" while they jack off?

jeeez, how uncool is that?   :-/

I only say Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when I'm jacking off if I'm tripping.  What do you say, "Tom Sawyerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mean, mean guyyyyyyy!!!!"???
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........