hey, kentucky!

Started by marktwain, Aug 21, 2004, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marktwain

Anybody going to see Bob and Willie in Lex tonight?

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteAnybody going to see Bob and Willie in Lex tonight?

:'(
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

marktwain

Ahh... 'twas a good show.  Beautiful weather.

Highlights:  duets on Pancho & Lefty and I Shall Be Released.

Here's my story, it's sad but true...

my friend without a car had a ticket to the show and was going to ride with my other friend...who had some family stuff and called to say "hey man, would you mind taking our friend to the show, if i give you my ticket?"...lucky for him, he was able to come back to town to take our mutual friend to the show, thereby cancelling the need for me to take him to the show.  :-[  so that's my tale.

instead, i hung out with antoniostrohs and had fun!  glad to hear the show was a good time.

photos, mr. tundra?

marktwain

No, just intangible memories.

marktwain

Just as well you didn't go, John.  It was vastly overpriced, and I've seen both of them give better performances.  It was nice for Mrs. Tundra and I, though, because we had an evening to ourselves for the first time in a while.

What was going on in the ville?

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteHere's my story, it's sad but true...

my friend without a car had a ticket to the show and was going to ride with my other friend...who had some family stuff and called to say "hey man, would you mind taking our friend to the show, if i give you my ticket?"...lucky for him, he was able to come back to town to take our mutual friend to the show, thereby cancelling the need for me to take him to the show.  :-[  so that's my tale.

instead, i hung out with antoniostrohs and had fun!  glad to hear the show was a good time.

photos, mr. tundra?

man, talk about have the fill in your favorite dessert at the tip of your lips only to have it swiped away :P
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

ah, but hangin' with antoniostrohs was just as fun!  

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

LouKY

For those who couldn't make it to Lexvegas to see the 2 legends, Mainstreet Lounge in the ville was a great substitute.  Jim was spinning records with VHS or Beta.  It's always good to see Louisville females dance in the summer...or any season for that matter.