This is a call

Started by sweatboard, Aug 31, 2004, 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

For tundra to explain his avitar, it's driving me insane.  I hate looking at that guy and having no idea who he is.  So who's the crack head tundra?  Thanks,

Brian

There's Still Time.........

marktwain

That's a character from the Dave Chappelle show (a sketch comedy show on cable)  He's a lovable crackhead named Tyrone, and in this scene his friends have lured him to an intervention by advertising a 5 o'clock free crack giveaway.

There's a fun soundboard on the comedy central site that should give you a better idea:
http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/chappellesshow/sounds.jhtml

MMJ_fanatic

he reminds me of Dwayne from "What's Happenin'?"  Chapelle has a funny show but I don't get to see it much.  one my fav skits was about computer stuff--internet cafes and computer lingo--a real riot!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

one of my favs is the Play Station/reality skit and the "weed lite" skit.  this guy's a genius.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

marktwain

I had cable when the 1st season was on, and this was one show I was addicted too.  Now I'm using the rabbit ears to watch fuzzy local channels, and I don't get to see the new season;  waiting for it to come out on DVD.  

I'm THAT GUY -- the only one who isn't laughing when someone yells "I'm Rick James b*@$%!"

katkillad

GIVE ME SOME CRACK!!!!  I watch dave chappelle...but I actually feel bad for watching it more than I do southpark.  He's the most racist black guy i've ever seen.  

He did his show at my school last year...unfortunately I passed it up to go to a formal with a girl I was in love with.  She was the first girl I was interested in since the devil. ( From my previous relationship thread. )  Sounds great right?  Well that night my best friend finally tells me after months of doing obvious shit that he has a thing for her.  I could tell she was interested in him as well, but wouldn't admit it.  So we ended up fighting all formal and they both ended up lying to my face afterwards.  I thought he was a good friend... :-/  Sorry for going off topic....really off topic.    

sweatboard

I watched last night and he did the skit about the Niggar family.  A white family with the last name Niggar.  The man is a genius.  
There's Still Time.........

MMJ_fanatic

his game show is pretty hysterical too I think its "I Know Black People"(?)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.