Main Menu

haha

Started by EC, Jan 28, 2008, 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

so i just did a google image search with the following (including quotation marks)
"best band photos"

go do it and see whatcha get.

red

;D

Also, Bryan from the Constantines is right below that beauty!

pawpaw

That's awesome! That picture inspired me to search google images for "the power of rock" (again, with quotes). No MMJ pictures to be found, but certainly quite an odd collection of pictures. Who knew that rock was so powerful?!?!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

EC

QuoteWho knew that rock was so powerful?!?!
we do.  that's why we're here. :)  yeah!

pawpaw

QuoteWho knew that rock was so powerful?!?!
we do.  that's why we're here. :)  yeah!

True dat!  :D
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Dorothy_Mantooth

hey EC do you need some brain storming? because i love stormin'. ser, let me know if help. i'll help you out immed. in fact, i'm so good with band photos that Filter magazine enjoys stealing from me lolololol i am totally dead pan ser
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

EC

Quotehey EC do you need some brain storming? because i love stormin'. ser, let me know if help. i'll help you out immed. in fact, i'm so good with band photos that Filter magazine enjoys stealing from me lolololol i am totally dead pan ser
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

actually, yes.  me and esteban need ideas.  i'll e you.

Dorothy_Mantooth

hey, just for the record, i didn't even realize how much i was abbreving in the post above. how sick is that
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

EC

it really impressed me but i didn't want to call attention to it in case it made you feel shy