Magnet Magazine Cover Story

Started by LaurieBlue, Jan 26, 2008, 03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieBlue

http://www.myspace.com/magnetmagazine

Sweet!!!

COMING SOON!! ISSUE 77

COVER STORY: MY MORNING JACKET

This summer, a once-little band from Louisville, Ky., cemented its reputation as rock 'n' roll's finest touring act. MAGNET goes behind the scenes with Jim James and Co. as they share a bill with Bob Dylan at Red Rocks and share a stage with a high-school orchestra at Lollapalooza. By Noah Bonaparte Pais

aMD

it's actually been out a while.  Pretty good article.  And a cover is always nice.  8-)

weeniebeenie

If it's possible, could someone post the article for me cause I've been looking for it everywhere but I can't seem to find it. Maybe they just don't sell Magnet Magazine is AUS  :-? or atleast not where I live.
How loud can silence get?

weeniebeenie

sweatboard

QuoteNo One? :-/

I think someone already posted the article.  Try using the "Search" feature.  I've got the magazine but I have no idea how to scan it in and post it.  Sorry.
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

You can PM me your phone number and I'll read it to you over the phone.  :D

There's Still Time.........

aMD

I barely found time to buy the mag and read it so I don't think I'll get to transcribing it.  Sorry, but it is a lengthy article.  The other thread about it sums up the most "newsworthy" parts.

weeniebeenie

QuoteYou can PM me your phone number and I'll read it to you over the phone.  :D

Will you pay for the phone bill? ;D

weeniebeenie