Questions you'd like answered

Started by EC, Sep 16, 2004, 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Quotedo you have any pictures?

Just look in the mirror and you'll get the idea.
There's Still Time.........

TheMollusk

ill give you another chance to come up with something better than that. dont bore me. you are both obnoxious and dull. i truely dont want to add retarted to that list

TheMollusk

i would not wish on anyone what happened to your aunt. i sincerely hope that she is better now. the story you told did freak me out though, i have a question about it; what would cause such a thing to happen? and if you do post something like that, generally ppl will comment on it, mostly things you dont wish to hear. anyway i apologize as i see it did hurt your feelings. i was just being an idiot.

TheMollusk

it surprises me that it wouldnt be an 'emergency' stiuation

MMJ_fanatic

so the canadian medical system basically is much worse than THE USA's
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

TheMollusk

MMJ_fanatic

in the states she would have been treated immediately and if there were charges her insurance didn't cover the hospital would work with her to pay them off--usually over time as they are happy to get whatever payments they can. that is the big difference.

MMJ_fanatic

this thread is far afield btw...

Coltrane

If you walk into an emergency room in the U.S., you WILL be treated. No matter what the cost. Even if you are not a citizen. If you can't pay the bill, taxpayers will do it for you.
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

TheMollusk

you are. he's an idiot. ihe only man that can take care of you EC

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteThanks for the clarification.  I always have assumed that if you don't have insurance, that you're in trouble...

That makes me feel better.

Yup, most if not all hospitals have "charity" programs per se that pick up the tab.  not necessarily the whole tab, but enough of it not to worry if you've gashed your finger on a pair of scissors and need stitches...

here in Louisville, we've got University of Louisville hospital that is primarily dedicated to just that.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

marktwain

back to this thread...

what the hell is Xmas Curtain about?  Maybe I'm just thick, but I can't figure it out.

Oz

Why do you think you're going to hell?
What's so real about O?
How do you know?
How can I know?
Do you ever dream a little dream of me?
Where is the swimming pool on the cover of 'Tennessee Fire'?
What's the bear thing, anyway?
Will you finally tell us what the hell the lyrics to 'Cobra' are?
Who are Joe, Paul and Catherine?
Who's Neil Young?
Will you be there when I die?
I'm ready when you are

Oz

Why do you run thru the ghetto, and not just take a cab?
Are you KISS fans?
If you were to go on one big holiday, what would you put in your suitcase?
Do you believe in romanticism and true love and do you think it can still play a valuable role in the contemporary music industry?
If you were ever to unravel the secret of songwriting, what would your next move be?
I'm ready when you are

TheMollusk

dude, i swam in that swiming pool and went to that store too, no shit