Drinking

Started by T, Nov 23, 2004, 11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

this is the only thread going over the Holidays.  I wonder why? ;D
There's Still Time.........

T

So. What is everbody drinkin' tonight.
I've had a glass of Cortese from Piemonte and a glass of Grillo from Sicily so far. Two Italian grapes I don't drink much of but that can always be remedied.
Either going to venture into the spirit world and have a whisky or roll a fat one and step out onto the balcony.
Decisions, decisions, decisions.

BTW The Makers is fine Bourbon but give the Elijah Craig 18 a go.

Has anyone tried The Old Charter yet?

SmoothOprtr

Had a glass of Pinot Noir tonight which disappointed but wasn't nearly as disappointing as having to finish some shitty 6 dollar cocktail my wife wanted to try and of course hated one sip in.
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

T

Which Pinot did you have?
Tonight my sis was over for dinner.
She introduced me to MMJ so she always gets special treatment.
So I made a roasted beet salad, roasted potatoes with sage and rosemary with garlic and extra virgin olive oil, and chicken saltimboca.
More of the Grillo from Sicily, a Cote du Rhone and finishing the evening with Hennessy XO Cognac.
Yup, once again....................buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Cheers

MMJ_fanatic

Quotethis is the only thread going over the Holidays.  I wonder why? ;D
hmmmm let's drink think on that awhile...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

SmoothOprtr

Which Pinot did you have?

The brand was Sterling which is a California Pinot.  The guy at the store lead me to believe it was a good bottle, but it wasn't for me.
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

colonel warner

scotch whiskey.

glenfiddich special reserve single malt aged 12 years.

mmmmmmm.
oh shit run! oh shit run!

sweatboard

Three letters..........P....B....R!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh Yeah.
There's Still Time.........

EC

I love PBR.  You can't find a goddamn can of it in the whole city of Toronto, though.  Bottles - yes.  Cans - no.  Dumb.

peanut butter puddin surprise

okay, new drink of ale8 and MM?  holy crap, i've got to try that...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ben grimm

QuoteThree letters..........P....B....R!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh Yeah.
Hell yeah, those letters remind of some lost nights in NYC, two dollar pabst! aahh

MMJ_fanatic

yo bengrim--you chompin' at the bit to see the upcoming Fantastic Four movie or what?  I plan on being first in line in my neighborhood!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.