O could I love you more?

Started by johnconaway, Jan 05, 2005, 05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

dude, brother...of course I love you!  what sort of madness could prevent that?  we're from the old skool, it's allllllllllll good in the hood.

relax mate.  thanks for the message bout the gift...I too failed in that endeavor.  something musical, perhaps?  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

Oh, I thought you would. Still, I did think you were giving Spoon a little too much of a hard time. But then again, we're not frigging hippies, right? :)

And still that stupid package has not been sent, but it will be, some fine day...
I'm ready when you are

wordawg

Quotewe're not frigging hippies, right? :)

Don't dis us old hippies, man. 8)
the future is Ginger

no disrespect intended, I'm sure...there's some funky, moldy tie dyes in my closet somewhere.  even the moths get high when then chew on them... :)

EC

Quoteeven the moths get high when then chew on them...

Ah HA HA HA!

QuoteDon't dis us old hippies, man.

Don't dis us young ones, either!  

wordawg

Don't dis us young ones, either!  

Word!
the future is Ginger

EC

Know what I just realized, O?  You've been written about a lot.  Especially by a man named Shakespeare.

"O, O, O for a muse of fire that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention."

"O I have bought the mansion of a love, but not yet posess'd it."

Oz

Ah, Shakespeare, the most frigging hippie of all! :)
I'm ready when you are

EC

It's true.  I believe he started the leather hairband trend, as well as the non-bathing trend.  He was seen, on occasion, to hug a tree, as well as his neighbour.  He went around saying "peace" at the time, although, historically, he is known to be saying "piece", which people took to be a shortform for "codpiece", so they mostly left him alone, unaware of his very modern way of thinking.  I believe he made his own soap, although was said to never use it himself.  He could often be found staring into space, or else dancing like a madman to the lute players at the local taverns.

The Boar

Don't forget T.S. Eliot:

"O O O O that Shakespherian Rag --
It's so elegant
So intelligent"

;D