kings of leon live @exit/in Nashville

Started by sweatboard, Jan 23, 2005, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

any of you guys in this nashville shot?

now who's that lovely girl looking at me instead of the stage? ;)

EC

Yes, Riny...  Good work!  You could probably really score big at those shows, hey?  "Yeah, I'm, uh, the official band photographer.  I make their website.  Yeah...  Wanna make out?"

heh

Man, in EVERY crowd shot, I can totally see where I should be, but I can't see me.  I'm actually amazed that I haven't even seen a glimpse of my hair, which is pretty big anyhow, but even more so because of all of the whipping around it was doing that night.

I totally remember that guy who has his arms on the stage - with the dark hair and the beard.  He was really into it.  And, Brian is that you in the hat, or is that our friend ASS, hc?  I still want to see a picture of that kid who would've been around there who was just totally diggin' it.  I mean, every kid was, but this kid.  He could jump higher than all hell.  It was cute.  He asked me to dance.   ::)

I like looking at that other girl beside the girl who's lost it for Riny.  She's looking at Jim, like "Yep.  He's the man.  I love him.  I just do."

CC

EC

Oh my fucking lord.  I am the girl with the white shirt, with her hands in "praying" position, feeling the love of the moment.

See how Jim is looking right at me. ;)

(ah ha ha)

I think that's me.  It's hard to tell.  I WAS doing a lot of clapping.  And thanking of the lord.  And general spinning around and goofiness.  I was really happy.

ha HA.

Okay.  Now that I've found my position, I THINK you can see me in the picture above it.  I've got my hands on my head.  

EC

QuoteMegan, check it, because he's on the eighth fret, right where you hit the intro to O.B.H.  I hate to correct you because you sing like an angel(even this girl I know that sings really well agrees), but one guitar seems to be playing there, granted there is probably another guitar playing in unison higher.  Regardless, we both experienced one amazing evening!!!!!!!  Hopefully next time we will meet.

Heh.  I'm sure you're right.  It's probably just that when I practised it at home (very difficult to play that bit, I find - especially on an acoustic guitar, heh).  I always play it further up - but come to think of it, I don't think I played it with the song.  It's pretty fun to figure out where they were in a show by checkin' guitar positions!

sweatboard

Quoteany of you guys in this nashville shot?

now who's that lovely girl looking at me instead of the stage? ;)

Riny that's my wife you bastard!!!!!!!  I'm not even fucking around, lol.  Yeah that's me in the hat looking constipated (great shot Riny, My wife's looking at you adoringly and I look like I'm about to take a shit)  Nice one Riny, thanks for posting that one! ;)
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Quoteok now, one more crowdshot!

yeah?

Good angle Riny!! I'm right behind Jim's ass.  Thanks again.

CC

Riny that's my wife you bastard!!!!!!!  I'm not even fucking around, lol.  Yeah that's me in the hat looking constipated (great shot Riny, My wife's looking at you adoringly and I look like I'm about to take a shit)  Nice one Riny, thanks for posting that one! ;)

lol. well you tell her she's lovely! ;D
but i'm sure you do that everyday ;)

EC

Ah HA HA HA!

Oh that is too funny.   :)

sweatboard

lol. well you tell her she's lovely! ;D
but i'm sure you do that everyday ;)

Yes thank you, she is lovely.  

dogandponyshow

Saw the Kings of Leon this week in Portland, OR and they flat out sucked.  Last time I saw them they were great.  IT was a let down.

D.

corey

EC, Can you post that pic that has all of us in it?

EC

Sure!  I'll do that when I get home.  I'm at the stinkin' office right now.  :)  (I actually think it was one of Brian's...)

Okay here it is:  

heh.

sweatboard

Remember that guy that kept screaming "Rock and Roll is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was hilarious.

P.S.
That was probably the guy that asked you to dance Megan.  He was no holds bared.  He looked like he could jump like a motherfucker to.

EC

QuoteRemember that guy that kept screaming "Rock and Roll is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was hilarious.

P.S.
That was probably the guy that asked you to dance Megan.  He was no holds bared.  He looked like he could jump like a motherfucker to.

It totally was that guy!  The little guy!  He kept jumping into people, but he was so happy.  It was great.

corey

I see part of my head!
I'm the guy in the very bottom left corner with the ear ring.

:)

EC

:)  Yeah, I remember I kept looking back, at you.  You looked very cool.

Hey, what's that big red apple in the middle there?  ;)