The My Morning Jacket Joke

Started by Spoon, May 30, 2003, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon

Two guys are going in for an interview.  The first guy goes into the office of the boss and the boss says, "All you have to do to get this job is to give me a sentence with the word 'great' in it."  The guy thinks, "This should be pretty easy."  He thinks about it for a minute then says to the boss, "Ok.  This is My Morning Jacket and I think they're really great."

"Congratulations," says the boss, "You've got the job!"

In disbelief at how easy the interview was the first guy grabs his hat and goes out into the waiting room.  He sees the second guy and says to him, "You'll never believe how easy the interview is.  All you have to do is say, 'This is My Morning Jacket and I think they're really great.'"  

However, while the two guys are talking to each other the boss overhears their conversation, so he decides to throw the second guy for a loop.  The second guy strides into the office confidently and sits down.  The boss says to him, "Alright, all you have to do to get this job is to give me a sentence with the word 'great' in it."  The second guy smiles.  

-But the boss continues, "And another sentence with the word 'facinate' in it."

Now the second guy gets really troubled for a while, but slowly begins, "This is My Morning Jacket and I think they're really great." The boss nods and the second guy continues, "It's got eleven buttons, but I can only fasten eight."  

peanut butter puddin surprise

;D

is this for real?  I've gotta tell everyone to read this...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

You better claim ownership rights on that joke ASAP.

EC

Wow.  Extremely wicked.  Very good work.

Oz

Maybe I'm totally losing my mind at the moment, but I've got a feeling that I've heard this one before.  ???
I'm ready when you are

MMJ_fanatic

O:  you have heard it before ;)  can't remember the thread title but I recognized it too
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.