Main Menu

cannabis

Started by herbman, Jan 31, 2005, 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

Yeah, I am, I just found this perticular combination a little weird. :)
I'm ready when you are

peanut butter puddin surprise

oh come on now, this isn't dragnet or anything.  no babies in the bathtub!

just kidding.  like i'm going to have time to be cannabis-izing any time soon.  leave that for later.  :'( :'(

and to respond to meg, yodelling has always been one my unoffical (and untalented) passions.  so, no...i don't yodel unless it is to scare wild animals!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

primushead

Yes!  I LOVE weed!

sweatboard

Of course you do.
There's Still Time.........

EC

Quoteoh come on now, this isn't dragnet or anything.  no babies in the bathtub!

just kidding.  like i'm going to have time to be cannabis-izing any time soon.  leave that for later.  :'( :'(

and to respond to meg, yodelling has always been one my unoffical (and untalented) passions.  so, no...i don't yodel unless it is to scare wild animals!

You and my Dad should meet.  He also loves to yodel, and does so unabashedly every time I visit and the pancakes are ready and I'm not up yet.

He also likes to scare wild animals.

peanut butter puddin surprise

You and my Dad should meet.  He also loves to yodel, and does so unabashedly every time I visit and the pancakes are ready and I'm not up yet.

He also likes to scare wild animals.

YES!  that would be awesome.  i love to scare wild animals, unless I'm stalking them....muwhahaha
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Perhaps you could come and yodel at the four turkey buzzards that like to hang out on top of the barn?   ;)