Main Menu

mmj gear

Started by BIGVICLBI, Feb 09, 2005, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGVICLBI

Are there any stores in louisville that would have one of the brown mmj t-shirts in xxl to fit a big sexy guy like myself? They are only in small on this website and thought there might be somewhere that sells them down there. Any info would be appreciated!!

EC

You know, this is a problem for a few people.  Maybe you should start a petition or something.  Or write to their manager.  :)

marktwain

I think they only go to XL.

EC

Hm.  Well that's dumb.

marktwain

I think big dudes should just wear 'em tight, and show off the curves.

EC

QuoteI think big dudes should just wear 'em tight, and show off the curves.

Yeah!!

corey

No way, man.
I'm a fatty and I don't wear anything smaller than a 3x. I could wear a 2x, but it would look small on me, thus making me uncomfortable. I like for there to be some space between the shirt and my belly. It can't constrict me too much.

EC

Yes, that's true.  Constricting clothing is never cool.  How can you dance?

This is something I have never understood about formal wear.

kymoose

BIGVICLBI, I'm not aware of any shops in the Ville that would carry mmj shirts.  Maybee ear-x-tacy, but I don't recall ever seeing the goods.  They have had a poster and stickers and such in the past.  The best place to purchase gear seems to be at the shows.

conaway--do you know of anything local?  Yo.

BIGVICLBI

Riny if you're out there!?!?!?You sent me an e-mail with contact info for the shirt and I made contact with someone and then I lost all of my e-mails. I don't know if I am forever doomed to wear a brown t-shirt with my own crayola rendering or if I will be contacted again in the future. As for the post replies, of course olwiggum can dance. All big guys have an innate ability to dance, or else we can't and nonone bothers to tell us!! ;D ;D "If I had the chance,I'd ask the world to dance, And I'll be dancing with myself!"

EC

QuoteAs for the post replies, of course olwiggum can dance.

Oh dude.  I knows 'wiggum can dance.  I seen it!

:D

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteAre there any stores in louisville that would have one of the brown mmj t-shirts in xxl to fit a big sexy guy like myself? They are only in small on this website and thought there might be somewhere that sells them down there. Any info would be appreciated!!

check at a show or maybe e-bay, you might find some XXLs out there...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.