News on Amelia Claire?

Started by Andrew, Feb 13, 2005, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMc55

Quotecan I start calling her "pumpkin" ??

I think you should  ;)

whothrewthecake

definitely call her pumpkin. or a cute adorable name. my dad hasn't called me anna in about ten years, he calls me pud, short for puddin'. apparently when i was born, i looked sweet like puddin' and the name stuck. i make fun of it, but secretly i love it and she will, too.  :D

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quotedefinitely call her pumpkin. or a cute adorable name. my dad hasn't called me anna in about ten years, he calls me pud, short for puddin'. apparently when i was born, i looked sweet like puddin' and the name stuck. i make fun of it, but secretly i love it and she will, too.  :D

That is the single best post in MMJ Forum history!  My heart just melted into a chocolately goo... ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

That is the single best post in MMJ Forum history! ÊMy heart just melted into a chocolately goo... ;)
covered in choco, head to toe
sticky sticky choco, I want you to know
heh.

My Dad calls me meganinipoppolini.  I can't remember how it started, but he still does it.  Especially when I go to visit him on the farm.  When he wakes me up in the morning after he's made breakfast.  He blasts some yodelling country music, comes upstairs and calls "meganninipoppolini, it is time for you to get up!"

We call him poppy, and he calls my brother matteo.

I love pumpkin.  And pud is really nice, too.  Somebody used to call me pud, and they were from the south, and i LOVED it.

mmmmmmm nice.  Nice nice nice.

QUICK!  everyone go.....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!  too sweet.  8)

whothrewthecake

That is the single best post in MMJ Forum history!  My heart just melted into a chocolately goo... ;)

you sweetie. well, there is nothing like a father/daughter relationship so i wish you and amelia all the best in the world.

EC

I'm fairly certain that you will post immediately when you have to leave for the hospital (you'd better!), and you can give play by play details if you have a wireless card... (heh, because you'll have nothing else to do but type about it on the internet while your wife is delivering a BABY!)

Anyhow...  she should be arriving sooooooonnnn...  

Oh my god, her initials are ACC.  That's what we call the Air Canada Centre here in Toronto - it's where the Leafs (used to) play, the Raptors play, and all of the really big concerts are.  I saw Neil there.

So she's already got the same initials as a rock haven.  She shall rock.  Oh yes.

marktwain

Quoteit's where the Leafs (used to) play

Sorry to go off-topic again, but I've always wondered: why "leafs" instead of "leaves"?  Is this just another spelling difference between our countries? ???

And, John, I'm looking forward, too, to your good news. :)

EC

Sorry to go off-topic again, but I've always wondered: why "leafs" instead of "leaves"?  Is this just another spelling difference between our countries? ???

And, John, I'm looking forward, too, to your good news. :)

Heh.  I think it's because we drink too much beer.

But actually, the truth is that I think it's because the Maple Leaf (singular) is our national symbol, so they made it the Leafs (and imagine there's an apostrophe after the "f").  I think.  I don't know.  It actually might be because we're stupid.   :D

on edit:  Well, I would be the stupid one - an apostrophe after the "f" wouldn't actually be correct in the grammatical sense.  

See what I mean?  :)

I feel the love y'all.

Momma is doing fine but no news just yet.  Had a lil false alarm last night, but no Ameila.  :)

And yes, y'all will probably know details before just about anyone else (no Meg, I won't be typing away as the baby is coming along...although.... ;)) so stay tuned, true believers.

I'm blushing right now!

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteI'm fairly certain that you will post immediately when you have to leave for the hospital (you'd better!), and you can give play by play details if you have a wireless card... (heh, because you'll have nothing else to do but type about it on the internet while your wife is delivering a BABY!)

Anyhow...  she should be arriving sooooooonnnn...  

Oh my god, her initials are ACC.  That's what we call the Air Canada Centre here in Toronto - it's where the Leafs (used to) play, the Raptors play, and all of the really big concerts are.  I saw Neil there.

So she's already got the same initials as a rock haven.  She shall rock.  Oh yes.

Hell JC why don't ya bring a webcam wit' ya so we can all be there  :o
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

i'm certain mrs johnconaway won't go for that.  ;)

EC

I'm fairly sure we didn't see much of Mr. Conaway today...  (just paying attention...)

SMc55

Many congratulations to John and Susan on the safe arrival of Amelia Claire. Delighted to hear the good news. Love to big brother too.

Susan

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.