News on Amelia Claire?

Started by Andrew, Feb 13, 2005, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boar

Well, we haven't seen hide nor hair of Mr. Conaway in several days. And although I am sure he is quite busy with the move if it is not yet completed, might his absence suggest other events are afoot?  :D

Have any of you that know John a little bit better heard anything? Anyway, blessings to the Conaway family.

EC

YES!  I was thinking about this all day - especially tonight when there was a six week old in my presence.  

I think tomorrow's the expected arrival of the new teeny miss.  

peanut butter puddin surprise

nope, not just yet...the move DID consume the weekend and I should be working on that right now, but alas I'm at work instead.  :(

Y'all, I feel the love.  You guys are the best.  Don't worry, I'll be posting just as soon as possible on any ACC news (Ameila Claire Conaway)...

Being a dad makes me busier than a one armed paper hanger in a windstorm, so my postings of late are fewer than I want...but just wait 'till the Lawndale Computer Hell gets up and running!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

SMc55

She'll come when she's good and ready. She's just picking her moment. Probably wanted to make sure you're all safely in your new home first.

Thinking about you both, and Susan and Chris of course :D

;D now wouldn't that be cool if she were born on Valentine's Day?

EC

Quote;D now wouldn't that be cool if she were born on Valentine's Day?
I was just thinking that.  It's nice to be born on love day - gives a little more depth to the day.  :)

(Come on Amelia Claire!  Come on out!)

The Boar

I'm sure whatever day she arrives will be forever awesome and memorable in its own right. Your family is in my prayers.  ;)

EC

QuoteI'm sure whatever day she arrives will be forever awesome and memorable in its own right. Your family is in my prayers.  ;)
That's true, Boar.  Whatever day she decides to come will immediately be Big Love Day.

John.  I'm serious, now.  I think you should play At Dawn in the hospital while she's being born.  (Or did you get a Duhla - how in the hell do you spell it?  Doola?  Ladies, you know what I'm talking about?  dith?)  At Dawn being played during her little dawn.  Mmmmm.  Plus the doctors and nurses would get all lovey from the beautiful sounds, and Susan could feel nice and special.

That's it.  All babies from here on out should be born to At Dawn.  ;)

Oz

QuoteThat's it.  All babies from here on out should be born to At Dawn.  ;)

Wow, what a lovely world we would have, then. :)
I'm ready when you are

EC

Wow, what a lovely world we would have, then. :)

Yeah.  :)

SMc55

I think it's spelt doula but we don't go in for them much in the UK. We have midwives for normal births and obstetricians for when there are problems. People often give birth listening to music though. I think 'tonight I want to celebrate with you' would be cool.

MMJ_fanatic

and just think y'all have a built in babysitter in that strapping teenager who recently moved in wit' ya ;)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

Quoteand just think y'all have a built in babysitter in that strapping teenager who recently moved in wit' ya ;)

Yes.  Or in a Canadian who might be visiting Louisville in the next few months (to check out a theatre) and would LOVE to spend time with the one who has yet to arrive.

Spending time with babies is very good for my soul.  :)

Oz

Quotestrapping teenager

Hey, that makes me think of Strapping Young Lad, the craziest metal band I've ever heard! Never knew what it actually means, though...
I'm ready when you are

Yes.  Or in a Canadian who might be visiting Louisville in the next few months (to check out a theatre) and would LOVE to spend time with the one who has yet to arrive.

Spending time with babies is very good for my soul.  :)

Meg, you are more than welcome.  Please, come on down!  :)

SMc55

John, when I saw you on line just there I thought there must be some news. This little lady's keeping us waiting, isn't she? Her prerogotive, of course  ;)

to clarify, we're going to a nice hospital with totally laid back delivery rooms (private ones!) that have curtains and hardwood floors...and yes, we can have "at dawn" playing if we choose.  (who WOULDN'T choose that?)

it's all about momma and her needs.  something tells me the cocteau twins will also be playing in the background...

can I start calling her "pumpkin" ??