wordawg
the future is Ginger

peanut butter puddin surprise

whoa.  far out, man... :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

CC

holy shit. that's amazing...

EC

Yeah, it's cooooool, eh?  Makes ya feel like yer in a big tuuuuube.  

sweatboard

Was this created by the same guy who did the Tender Crisp Bacon Chedder Ranch comercial?  I keep waiting for Hootie to pop out of a cave or something.
There's Still Time.........

EC

QuoteWas this created by the same guy who did the Tender Crisp Bacon Chedder Ranch comercial?  I keep waiting for Hootie to pop out of a cave or something.

HAHAHAH!  Fuck, I hope not.  

Jellyfish

QuoteWas this created by the same guy who did the Tender Crisp Bacon Chedder Ranch comercial?  I keep waiting for Hootie to pop out of a cave or something.

LMAO!  ;D

That site is great...thanks.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

EC

I didn't want to start a whole nother thread, but this made me laugh my ass off this morning:  www.zombo.com

okay, is the point to hear the silly voice say "zombo com!" over and over again?  or am I missing something...hahahahha

"anything can happen on zombo com!  ANYTHING!"  ;)

EC

Quoteokay, is the point to hear the silly voice say "zombo com!" over and over again? Êor am I missing something...hahahahha

"anything can happen on zombo com! ÊANYTHING!" Ê;)

Nope, you're not missing anything.  :) That's all there is.  It's so incredibly ridiculous, but also so totally awesome.  

so it could theoretically say "zombo com has millions of dollars for you right now!  zombo com is happiness for all!" and such...

EC

Quoteso it could theoretically say "zombo com has millions of dollars for you right now!  zombo com is happiness for all!" and such...

I guess so...  Maybe if you listen long enough (or have a little "help" beforehand), it will reveal the secrets of the Universe.  Maybe it waits for the patient ones and suddenly breaks into a seventeen hour version of Cobra, recorded live, forteen million years ago in a small, echo-y cave, by five extremely hairy time travellers...  

It does, after all, contain the sacred word, wrapped within a nice little 'z' and the equally lovely pair of 'b' and 'o'.  Coincidence?

sweatboard

Is Zombo.com narrated by "The Count"?
There's Still Time.........

MMJ_fanatic

whoa that scared me...

EC--check out another thread in "Off Topic" titled "funny" I think you'll be amused :D
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

QuoteIs Zombo.com narrated by "The Count"?

Brian, yet again you have made me snort my cereal through my nose.  

I'm actually not kidding.  You've done that before.

And, considering that I'll probably only be eating cereal for my entire road trip (I quit my bar job a couple of days ago), I hope you're not funny at Bonnaroo.  Oats in the nose is extremely unpleasant.  Especially around new people.