Before and After

Started by harristrensky, Mar 08, 2005, 09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harristrensky

This was actually my descision. Excuse the pissed look.

Before

After
I was a big old bear once.

MMJ_fanatic

everyone say together AWWWWWW!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

Wow, dude, your new black pupils look fabulous.  They really accentuate your eyes, and kind of take away from the devil look you seemed to be after beforehand.

Oh, and nice haircut, too.  ;)

Why'd you cut it?

harristrensky

Too much work.  I plan on getting a couple of tattoos and I like the look of a clean cut kid with tattoos. But yeh 10 minutes of blowdrying was not for me.
I was a big old bear once.

Jellyfish

Nice Neil posters. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

kymoose

harristrensky--you look a lot like Ferris Buhler with the new do.  I suppose some of the ladies may like that....

wordawg

You now don't look old enough to be up this late :-*

wordawg
the future is Ginger

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteToo much work.  
::)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

tomEisenbraun

wow. I've been debating that too, but I think you should've tried an inbetween stage, rather going completely chopped. It doesn't look bad, and you look good clean-cut. I think you look better clean-cut actually. Don't get too many tattoos, unless they're all MMJ-inspired. ;D
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

tomEisenbraun

hey man, I just jumped on yoru bandwagon. This Sunday I went to church with a full head of hair, and while I was sitting there, I decided that I didn't want it anymore. So I went over to my friends house and had him give me a buzz. It's pretty nice. I'm diggin it.

Oz

When I first read the title of this, I thought you'd done something to your nose... Hey, if I had some sense of style, I might do the same. I have more half long hair, but I'm too lazy for the hair drying, or even combing, so it'll probably be dead before it reaches your former length. It appears to be the trend of these days, 'cause suddenly everyone's cutting their hair off...
I'm ready when you are

tomEisenbraun

here's my before and after pics.

im the first one on the left in the back row. Me and my friends were in a fund-raiser soccer tournament, so we dressed up liek royal arses for it.

and here's a pic from last week.

EC

Nice cut, Eisey.  :)

(Does it feel weird?  I've always wondered what it would feel like to have really, really short hair...)

Oz

I was completely bald, once. Now that feels fucking weird!
I'm ready when you are

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteI was completely bald, once. Now that feels fucking weird!

me too!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

QuoteI was completely bald, once. Now that feels fucking weird!

Yeah, see?  I want to know what that feels like.  But, I don't really want to do it.  And a bald cap just doesn't cut it.

I would imagine your head gets cold pretty easy.  (Especially up here in our RIDICULOUS weather.  We had a snowstorm yesterday.   >:()

Oz

Fuck yeah, it was cold. The first few days I wore a hat even indoors... I also had a slight headache, constantly. All of a sudden I knew why people have hair on their heads.
I'm ready when you are

tomEisenbraun

yeah, i was bald three times in middle school, and it does feel weird. First time was in November, and it gets a little draughty up top.

marktwain

I am also a reformed baldy.  But I'm not a long-hair anymore either.  I could be the guy next door.

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteI am also a reformed baldy.  But I'm not a long-hair anymore either.  I could be the guy next door.

hehehehe good one!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there