this is MY morning jacket

Started by darkglow, Apr 25, 2005, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkglow

so i went fishing sunday morning with a bunch of friends and i (the great planner that i am) wore a t-shirt on this rather chilly and windy day. so we get there and the closest thing to a jacket i could find was this old white blazer in the back of my brother's truck. apparantly he bought this jacket at the salvation army for a costume he wore recently. it did it's job of keeping me warm and was rather comfortable. so i catch this big fish (the biggest bass i've ever caught) and i email pictures to friends and i keep getting the question "where'd you get that jacket?" or "why are you wearing that white suit jacket?"

i have now dubbed this MY morning jacket, and i think it brought me alot of luck, as we caught a shit-ton of fish on this day. pictures below.

EC

I like your Hooters shirt from Tuscaloosa.  It goes very well with YOUR Morning Jacket ;)

Nice fish!  Way to go!

tomEisenbraun

Not a bad jacket. Or fish, fo rthat matter. I like how you look angry int he first picture, but the fish gave you that great big smile. Keep rockin the Jacket.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

SmoothOprtr

While the fish and the jacket are both winners, neither really hold a candle to the sweet shades!  Well done!
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women