Richmond Fontaine & M Ward& Mark Kozelek

Started by smog1974, May 24, 2005, 09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zmog1974

Went to see Richmond Fontaine again last week absolutely fantastic and i advise all to check them out. The new Album "The Fitzgerald" is a must, although a lot mellower than previous albums
 only 8 days until the M Ward show..i cannot wait to hear him do the new stuff live and im sure it won't let me down  The day before the M Ward show is my good old mate Mark Kozelek, me and him have been through some tough old time through the years. The way he has sang to me for the last 13 years has helped alot...so im also looking forward to that. That topped off with my trip to Cardiff to see the mighty West Ham win back there rightful place in the Premiership...it should be a bloody good week....heres to it ;D

DD

why did kozelek not show up for all tomorrows parties?  one of the guys who gave us a less than stellar review said it was mostly because he was in a bad mood that mark didnt show up.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

dogandponyshow

They are no doubt one of my favortie bands....the new disc, The Fitzgerald certainly measures up to Post to Wire.  I know they are heading to Austin,TX to play two dates on the 16th and 18th of June.  I am very lucky in that I live in Portland and get to see them often.  Make it happnen.

D.