Lake Erie alright...

Started by ClevelandKost, Apr 14, 2008, 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClevelandKost

I got a call from my Ex today, telling me she had a dream I died, and wanted to see if I was alive.  A lil freaky... but expected.  As of 4:47 Eastern time, I'm alive.

I just picked up Okonokos yesturday... and today decided to read the booklet...

"Bo Koster, who has died age 27..."

My nickname is Koster.  Always has been.  My last name is Kost...

I'm 27 years old.

and I live and am from Cleveland Ohio.

I'm not that familiar with the band... so I had no idea there was a member named Bo Koster.
So you can imagine I'll be sleeping light tonight.

I hope this gets to Bo in the band somehow. PEACE...

DaFunkyPrecedent

he's not REALLY dead....and neither are you.   :o
God damn those shaky knees.

BH

Dear Cleveland Kost;

I have a feeling your ex really just wants to get back together and this is her way of "breaking the ice" albiet a somewhat strange approach.   Maybe you should talk to her, ask her why she is spending so much time thinking of you, and if she can't live without you, just say something.  Tell her not to hold back.  If you kids were meant to be together, it will work itself out.  However, to be on the safe side, be sure and look both ways when crossing the street and don't walk along any sidewalks where two large men are hoisting a grand piano up to a 9th floor appartment.

bh
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Coltrane

QuoteDear Cleveland Kost;

I have a feeling your ex really just wants to get back together and this is her way of "breaking the ice" albiet a somewhat strange approach.   Maybe you should talk to her, ask her why she is spending so much time thinking of you, and if she can't live without you, just say something.  Tell her not to hold back.  If you kids were meant to be together, it will work itself out.  However, to be on the safe side, be sure and look both ways when crossing the street and don't walk along any sidewalks where two large men are hoisting a grand piano up to a 9th floor appartment.

bh

deep, deep stuff.

baba-booey
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

ycartrob

One
Koster
Ohio
One
Koster
Organ
Slayer

Coltrane

QuoteOne
Koster
Ohio
One
Koster
Organ
Slayer

oh......

my..........

shit.................
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

evilPaauwe

QuoteDear Cleveland Kost;

bh

listen to him.
he is your elder.
cheers.

Bigsky

QuoteI got a call from my Ex today, telling me she had a dream I died, and wanted to see if I was alive.  A lil freaky... but expected.  As of 4:47 Eastern time, I'm alive.

I just picked up Okonokos yesturday... and today decided to read the booklet...

"Bo Koster, who has died age 27..."

My nickname is Koster.  Always has been.  My last name is Kost...

I'm 27 years old.

and I live and am from Cleveland Ohio.

I'm not that familiar with the band... so I had no idea there was a member named Bo Koster.
So you can imagine I'll be sleeping light tonight.

I hope this gets to Bo in the band somehow. PEACE...

Since you just picked up Okonokos yesterday, I would concider today to be the first day of the rest of your life. Welcome to the world of MMJ...where your Ex has no power over you.

ms. yvon

QuoteOne
Koster
Ohio
One
Koster
Organ
Slayer
YES!!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

Since you just picked up Okonokos yesterday, I would concider today to be the first day of the rest of your life. Welcome to the world of MMJ...where your Ex has no power over you.

and YESSIREE!!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."