My New Songs...

Started by utonynashm, Jun 14, 2005, 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utonynashm

Hey there gays and gals...I have updated my site and have 2 new songs...the very first 2 at the top..."Majestic Run", and "State Of Mind"...

I would like you to listen and post! I really want feedback on those 2 for now...But also listen to any others if you feel so inclined, and post!

I have 2 more new songs ready to post up as well...Just waiting to hear if I should or not...so, yay or nay?

The other 2 not up yet consist of my stab at Alt. Country-Southern vibe, and a straight up rocker that came out really well...

So?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/tonynash_music.htm

sweatboard

Tony, If you can find a singer anywhere as near as talented as you are........you're on your way brother.  Keep that shit up.  I like your style.  
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

The breakdown in "State Of Mind" is killing me softly right now.  

sweatboard

Hey Tony, Do you play the keyboards on all your stuff?  I ask because the keys on your cover of One Big Holliday are outstanding the guitar solo is not to fucking shabby either.

utonynashm

Wow, thank you!

Yes I do play the keys...I had to teach myself how to though...Cause I really like adding it to my songs and stuff...Your remark makes me feel it paid off, thanks!

It really eats away at me that I can't find a band...or anyone...even just to play coffe houses with...

utonynashm

Aw fuck it...I just added the 2 new songs as well...So the first top 4 are all new!

Is your soul free?

jonjon

I'm at work, so I can't pull down any of your songs until I get home. But the coffee house comment....geez, you put me back in therapy.

I was gigging with a friend, playing hand drums behind his guitar at a coffee house on the weekends. We gigged for about 4 months, until I decided to wear my African attire one evening. We were asked that same night not to return. Funny thing is, we were only playing for tips, it wasn't even a paying gig. Hell, we even bought our own beer and brought friends. Coffee houses are funny, yet, fun at the same time. Hang in there, real works of art take time to build.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.