mmmmmm good stuff...

Started by bluntmaster, Apr 22, 2008, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluntmaster

hey everyone,
 I'm new so I'm postin a thread, bam bitch.  hope no one minds yet another topic about the new album. (Attention My Morning Jacket and co. I will be buying the album even though I've downloaded it, if you sold it for download directly through the site I'd definitely buy it the day it comes out instantly.)

anyways, after listening way before I was supposed to I've gotta say it's really good.
takes you to different places, explores lots of textures and vocal ideas.  fuck all the bloggers, this is the day of who can be the biggest critic.. critics of art.  hope all is well and look forward to seeing everybody on tour.

peace
Sir Blunt Master

bluntmaster

55 views and not one "hey welcome", where's the hospitality?

big hungry joe

Quote55 views and not one "hey welcome", where's the hospitality?

i'll say welcome, even though i'm just as new.

i agree, i  really like it. i have a few songs stuck in my head during the day (mostly evil urges and i'm amazed, although sec walkin has been lingering).

definitely going to buy it when it hits the stores.

BH

Sorry Blunt Master.  Were a little overwhelmed with all that's going on.  Welcome!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteSorry Blunt Master.  Were a little overwhelmed with all that's going on.  Welcome!

for real, usually one or two will pop up and they're always welcomed. but lately there's so much activity.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Angry Ewok

It was probably the "bam bitch" that confused people.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ycartrob

I guess since you called me a bitch.... welcome?

(can anyone tell me where the MMJ forum went?)

Angry Ewok

This is all thanks to that fucking Lil' Kim / Jim James collaboration.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Nikkogino

QuoteThis is all thanks to that fucking Lil' Kim / Jim James collaboration.

welcome man....I agree with you.  Longtime Jacket fan and I love the new album....it will really spice up the live show.  Don't shoot me, but I was getting a little sick of hearing:  the whole Z album, a few from ISM, and one from At Dawn and TTF.  

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

bluntmaster

finally, thank you I am complete now.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

bluntmaster

alright that last pic did it, I totally blew my load.