Hating on newbies

Started by brkdwnbus, Apr 20, 2008, 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

Quote...elitest snobs that lives in the village and criticizes everything and spends thousands of dollars trying to look and live the 'vintage' lifestyle.

yes, exactly what I was thinking.

Kimbos_Evil_Bread

I never used to post on this board just b/c all the other boards I had ever seen would jump on anyone for anything as mundane as a misspelling to just they plain don't want you in their territory.  I've never encountered that here.  I had to get talked into it by my good buddy aMD b/c I was so used to negative forums but everyone here is really welcoming.

and y'all obviously like good music, so...
[url="http://eastuntiltomorrow.blogspot.com/"]http://eastuntiltomorrow.blogspot.com/[/url]

[url="http://www.myspace.com/alanrobert"]http://www.myspace.com/alanrobert[/url]

brkndwnbus

Yeah, listening to Obert's mumbling about who we should vote for gets very, very old. He makes money -- I don't...why should I vote for who he says...we don't live the same life...and as others stated--he wants us to think he does....plus, he points out stuff that is wrong without offering any advice on how to fix things...oh, and I am a Bright Eyes fan, but lost a lot of interest after Cassadaga...bored out of my mind...

so, yeah, I think a lot of it has to do with the way the artists act as well...their fans take on their attitude sometimes and think they are them...if that makes any sense.

This forum is the only one I check regularly...I have been on the saddle-creek board for like 5 years and have 10 posts...(hartbr8k1d if anyone else is on that board).

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteYeah, listening to Obert's mumbling about who we should vote for gets very, very old. He makes money -- I don't...why should I vote for who he says...we don't live the same life...and as others stated--he wants us to think he does....plus, he points out stuff that is wrong without offering any advice on how to fix things...oh, and I am a Bright Eyes fan, but lost a lot of interest after Cassadaga...bored out of my mind...

so, yeah, I think a lot of it has to do with the way the artists act as well...their fans take on their attitude sometimes and think they are them...if that makes any sense.

This forum is the only one I check regularly...I have been on the saddle-creek board for like 5 years and have 10 posts...(hartbr8k1d if anyone else is on that board).

I am. And you are right, it sucks hard.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Foxtrot76

I don't post that often on here either but any communication I've actually had with other members has always been positive. Good vibes all around for the most part. Plus, I love getting turned on to new music by other members. I get a real sense of enlightenment almost on a daily basis. Thanks to everyone for always making me feel welcome!  :D

DaFunkyPrecedent

I think that there is something to that statement, "the fans want to take on the attitude of the artist" kinda thing.  Every message board has a different vibe, because it's filled with people who are passionate about the music, the sports team or whatever and are thus on the "same vibe" ---if that made any sense.

Tool Army - Lots of kind, intelligent, shit talking, witty assholes (just like Maynard)
Saddle Creek - (from what I gather) - pretentious know-it-all's (Kinda like conor)
Bonnaroo Forum - Jam Band lovers, got stories of "Killer herb" and favorite Phish shows (Kinda like what the fest promotes ...or use to. Metallica '08!!
MMJ - Beautiful, kind and sharing human beings who get lost in the music and just want to share their love for life with the world (kinda like Jim, Carl, Bo, Pat and Tommy)

anyway - bands bring out a certain type of people -  MMJ just happens to be a loving type.  

God damn those shaky knees.

Angry Ewok

I wonder what the Lil' Kim forums are like?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ycartrob

QuoteI wonder what the Lil' Kim forums are like?

http://www.lilkim.com/message.html

TEO

QuoteI'm a big Bright Eyes fan and I'm not an asshole. ...or am I?  [smiley=evil.gif]

At least you are a lovable one!   ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMD

Here's an actual post from that forum, couldn't make this shit up:

HEY JAMICA,I THINK U NEEDS TO HUSH YO MOUTH.ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS HERE MESSAGE BOARD IS NOT FEELIN U GIR,I THINK U NEEDS TO START SAYIN THE WRIGHT THANG G,THAT'S ON THE REAL..KEEP YO LIL SMART ASS COMMENTS TO YO SELF.FO SHO U DIG?HOLLA

Chitown fo life, it's a Mid West thang.

;D ;D ;D

DaFunkyPrecedent

Here's an actual post from that forum, couldn't make this shit up:

HEY JAMICA,I THINK U NEEDS TO HUSH YO MOUTH.ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS HERE MESSAGE BOARD IS NOT FEELIN U GIR,I THINK U NEEDS TO START SAYIN THE WRIGHT THANG G,THAT'S ON THE REAL..KEEP YO LIL SMART ASS COMMENTS TO YO SELF.FO SHO U DIG?HOLLA

Chitown fo life, it's a Mid West thang.

;D ;D ;D

Brilliant!
God damn those shaky knees.

Coltrane

God....I love this board!        ;D
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

dragonboy

That is hilarious!!!  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Angry Ewok

Just doing my job, Ma'am.

aMD

QuoteJust doing my job, Ma'am.

SO THAT'S YOUR POST? THAT'S ON THE REAL? HOLLA!

Angry Ewok

I see I found another BITCH made NIGGA.What fuccing song is you talkin about, not once have I heard a song that she is talikng about aids. BITCH ASS NIGGA PLEASE!!! She need to find your ass and put a hit out on you , for even listening to a rumor that is not true!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait... are we just copy and pasting insults from the Lil Kim forum?

aMD

sounds good to me:

baby u dont tell me what the fuck to do i can say wat ever i want bitch!!!! you dont fuckin no me at all so "SHUT UP BITCH" with ur hatin ass i cant believe u even got time to hate !!! do somethin with ur life u got too much time on ur hands!!!

sweatboard

BYTCH STOP HATIN U PROBABLY UGLY AS HELL N FAT WIT NO ASS TITIES N STRECH MARKS U A INTERNET GANGSTA IM NOT GONE EVEN ARGUE YOUR DONE UGLY BYTCH

;D
There's Still Time.........

aMD

You hatin hoes just wish you could be her and get the niggas that she have beat bitches ass like she have. Tel me, how is it enough room in yall mouth(im talikn to da haters and foxy fans)wit all the sloppy dicks yall suck. Fuckin hatin ass hoes. You bitches wish yall had money like her, just to get a ass and ya fuckin face done.

Damn, that's funny.  ;D

sweatboard

Someone please respond to one of those post and mention that microsoft word has spellcheck.  I just really want to see the responses.
There's Still Time.........