Re: Hello Everyone

Started by sweatboard, Aug 02, 2005, 08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

This is unbelievable and heartbreaking news.  I'm so sorry for your loss.   :'(  Tony was a very kind and amazing young man with a giant heart.  My prayers are with Tony and your famiily.

Brian
There's Still Time.........

JacketGal

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family for your loss Although I never met Tony, he was a special presence here. He will be missed. His music and his spirit were very special.
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

badnruined

I call bullshit on this guy... looks like he's posted the same shit on new earth mud and black crowes message boards today.... go here to get all the details on this asshole's sick idea of a joke:

http://forums.newearthmud.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=155484#post155484
Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or a really cool opotamus?

utonynashm

I just blew my self in...

I got some people telling me they knew right away when they read it...others obvisouly did not know...

I def. messed up, oh well, sorry.

ratsprayer

*warpath warning*

make up a fucking car crash, not suicide.  i had an uncle do it four years ago, and it haunts me every day and rips me up.  no, no one here really knows me, and you can look at my number of posts and make any judgements you want, but you are truly a worthless fuck and should have no problems understanding why you cant find a girl or want to get out of your basement.  i sometimes wonder how things as great as MMJ can bring shit like this out of the woodwork.  

CC

not cool T. you don't joke about things like that. I hope you realize that now.

SMc55

QuoteReally bad joke going on here!

indeed

antoniostrohs

sweatboard

I woke up this morning hopeing this would be the case.  I'm glad your alive.  Not very funny though, I'm going to leave it at that.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

I missed the original post, but I sure got pretty fucking scared as I started to read down.

Check your email, Tony.

I say we stay outta this thread from this point, yeah?  Just let 'er go?

biscuitbobo

unbelievable........ :(  apparently life hasn't been real enough......attention can come in other ways, just like we tell our three year old daughter....death is real funny, jackass
[url="//www.myspace.com/thehellsayers"]www.myspace.com/thehellsayers[/url]

utonynashm

peace out Im done posting

enjoy the ride

tomEisenbraun

Tony, what are you on about? Just let it go, man. We all screw up here and there. Faking suicide is not funny in the least. I'm hoping by people's reactions here that you've picked up on that.

Please don't screw with everybody like that. I'm damn sure that if you want or need to talk to anybody on this forum, most of us would talk to you. If you need to sort things out, then take a breather for a little while, but man, don't do shit like this. That's hard on people. Some of us thought you were dead. That isn't funny now, that's something that they have a right to be pissed at. You are someone we acknowlege around here. To have a member of any sort of community die, no matter how well he was known, does have an impact. You've been a regular poster, and when we don't see you around, we wonder. People here actually do care to exist, and when you decide to inform us that you actually don't, it actually does make us sad. You matter, Tony.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

EC

Eisey is right.  People are going to be pissed, but from most of the posts, we all know you're going through a pretty fucked up time, Tony.  I think you get one chance like this to mess around, and I'm pretty sure you'll be forgiven.  Most people understand that when you're feeling really weird, you do weird shit.  It is NOT cool, but you know that.  You have to be careful.

Anyhow, it looks like you're going to take a break.  If you do come back, I'm sure we'll all let it go.  But don't ever fuck around like that again.

Word.  

sweatboard

Seriously Tony, I forgive you, you made a mistake and the rest of have made plenty ourselves.  Chock it up as a learning experience.  No need to let this keep you from posting on the board.  Hope to hear from you again.

Brian