MMJ T-Shirts

Started by PhoneWentDent, Jun 14, 2005, 07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhOneWentDead

Anyone know why the merchandise link doesn't show any items anymore???

I was hoping to buy a T-Shirt before the Buffalo show to show my loyalty...there are some listed on eBay (the It Still Moves shirt)I don't know if this has any connection...

Thanks for the anticipated response...

corey

Just so you know, they had several different Ts at the BHAM show, more designs that were in the merch section of this page.
You might be better off just waiting for your show.

Still no fatty sizes though.
:(

EC

Still no fatty sizes though.
:(
Yeah.  That is ass.  I don't understand that.

Although, in all honesty, there's probably a reason.  But it sucks.  :(

Jellyfish

I wear x-large shirts,so I bought one at the Richmond show a year or so ago and when I got home it was too f/n small...it was more like a medium.I started to buy a shirt at the Ziggy's show but I noticed that x-larges looked too small again so I passed.  
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

EC

Just...  Was any of the merch at these shows new, though?  I don't remember seeing anything I hadn't seen before at Nashville....  So maybe they're trying to sell the old stuff, and when the new fancy Z stuff comes out, they will be in a wider variety of sizes.  Maybe?  :)

Jellyfish

I didn't see any new stuff except maybe a couple of shirts that I hadn't seen before.Still,it was nice to get a couple new bumper stickers to replace my faded ones.....showing my new colors proud going down the road. :)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

realdeal

If you want a shirt, you must attend one of their shows. at sloss, there were about 6 different kinds of shirts, stickers, CDs, records, and posters to choose from.

PhOneWentDead

Well yeah thanks for the input as I said I am attending the Buffalo show...if you're new to the site you probably didn't notice that up until a few weeks ago shirts, stickers etc could be ordered via a link on the main page - which is still there...also several internet stores have the ISM shirt I was looking for

Tree

so it´s almost impossible to get one of the shirts in germany... :-[

SMc55

Quoteso it´s almost impossible to get one of the shirts in germany... :-[

You could try ebay.

Tree

on german ebay i won´t find anything...only mmj cds!
that sucks

EC

I bet there will be merch stuff on this site again once everything gets moving.  :)