The Dream Weaver....

Started by johnconaway, Aug 22, 2005, 06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

check out what Mr. Gary Wright had to say in an email I rec'vd from him this morning...

Hi John,

Thanks for the thoughtful email message and the kind words about my music. It means a lot to me to know that people take the time to communicate with me through my web site. I feel very blessed that God gave me the talent to help uplift people through music, and it's always a joy for me to get feedback like this. Sorry to hear about your Dad's passing-I'm very pleased that he liked my music also.
  Have you heard my latest CD Human Love yet? Check it out. Also, all my previously unavailable CDs are now available on itunes and other digital stores online.

Lastly, I launched my new record label, Larkio Music on May 24th with my son Justin's new band ''Intangible''. There debut album is called ''Elevate'' and it's really great music (Mainstream/Alternative Rock). Their new album was released in stores on May 24th and can also be downloaded at itunes and the other on line digital music web sites. Keep an eye out for it in the stores and on their web site www.intangiblemusic.com.

My tour dates are also posted on my web site along with new album releases, so please stay in touch.

In Light and Peace,

Gary

Wow!  For those of you who don't know who that is, that's the artist behind "The Dream Weaver", an awesome song from the 70's...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Jellyfish

That's awesome! I love that Dream Weaver album...listened to it when I was just a young nug....'Love is Alive" is my fav song.Might have to pick up his new CD.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

SmoothOprtr

While I never liked the Dream Weaver tune, I admire the fact that he took time to give you a personal response.
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women