recreational chemistry?

Started by TheLink, Aug 19, 2005, 12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLink

anyone else enjoy a little recreational chemistry?  wasa song by Moe back when jambads were in.  stilla  good song though.  I would give the album No Doy alisten if you like some fun rockin tunes. 8)  but, I am wondering if anyone here enjoys a bit of recreational use of stuff the doc usually prescribes.  it is pretty common these days to pop a Vicoden or Xanax just for fun.  Hope no addicts, but just wondering?  Peace. :P

Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

TheLink

ever since i quit the coke i have been snortin cold medecine and xanax!  man, not so good. ;D

aMillionDreams

yeah, you should stop putting that shit up your nose.  I've been a RX junkie in the past, but now the good ole reefer gets me by.  I suggest you use the reefer to help you kick the meds.  :)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

dragonboy

I'll never forget the 1st time I listened to At Dawn under the influence!
Everyone's heard the whispers on Death is the Easy Way, right? They first appear 3mins&10secs into the song. Man, that freaked me out!
I must have listened to that track 100 times or more before but never heard them. I was too scared to play the track again incase they weren't there!
Paranoia!!! And that's why we love the sweet leaf!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Angry Ewok

I've never smoked or drank or done any drugs in my entire life.

*giggles*

;D
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

primushead

I do like a pharmy here and there.  The best combo is half a bar of xanax with a bowl of doja.  You get sooooo relaxed.

TheLink

Quoteyeah, you should stop putting that shit up your nose.  I've been a RX junkie in the past, but now the good ole reefer gets me by.  I suggest you use the reefer to help you kick the meds.  :)

yeah, I know.  the reefer is a very powerful potion.  and, i prefer to give my money to that than the sleezy pharmy companies pushing this shit legally down our throats and up our noses.  i feel for all those poor kids who had to take Ridilin and shit.  hope you are all ok. ;)

ycartrob

Dragonboy, I hate to be the one who tells you this, but there arent any whispers on Death is the Easy Way... :o

dragonboy

QuoteDragonboy, I hate to be the one who tells you this, but there arent any whispers on Death is the Easy Way... :o
They're there man - I know they are! You're just trying to freak me out but that's cool...
You need a good pair of headphones to hear them.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

...er, someone else back me up?

TheLink

ahhh, i'm too baked man.  whatever. :P

primushead

I'm baked AND I have headphones on...I can definitely hear the whispers...but yeah, you have to have headphones on.  Pot helps too.

dragonboy

QuoteI'm baked AND I have headphones on...I can definitely hear the whispers...but yeah, you have to have headphones on.  Pot helps too.

Thank you PrimusHead - I was was starting to worry.
The acid flashbacks are bad enough!
Just kidding...or am I? Wait! What's that?!! Who's there?

primushead

Jellyfish

The whispers are there...and yes you can only hear them with headphones.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need