Amelia is 6 months old today!!

Started by johnconaway, Aug 25, 2005, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Happy Birthday, my sweet pumpkin!  May the rest of your 1/2 year birthdays and year birthdays be as sweet as you are!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Jellyfish

Ahhhhh...Happy Birthday,Little Amelia. :)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

TheLink

hey john, where can i get one of those?  nah, very much congrats and years of happiness for you and your family.  peace.

EC

It's been six months already?  What in the hell is happening?  I think that somebody turned the world on high speed for the last little while.  I can't believe it's almost the end of
August.

god.

HAPPY SIX MONTH BIRTHDAY AMELIA!!  Little sweet pea.  :)

CC

happy sixmonthlious amelia!
before you know it she'll be begging you to take you to an MMJ show john!

dragonboy

Congrats John! I've worked with children all my life, there's no feeling like it! My wife & I lost our first baby 3weeks ago, that's life I guess. Take good care of her man...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

QuoteCongrats John! I've worked with children all my life, there's no feeling like it! My wife & I lost our first baby 3weeks ago, that's life I guess. Take good care of her man...
Oh dragonboy, I'm very sad to hear that.  You must have been devastated.  Good vibes to you and your wife.  

dragonboy

Thanks very much EC. I was just reading some of your Hamburger Jokes!
I didn't mean to spoil John's thread, sorry if I did. The point I was trying to make is life can be a real bitch sometimes. I know it's stating the obvious but we need to appreciate what we have especially our loved ones. John knows that & that's why he's sharing his love which I think is really great.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

You're absolutely right.  :)

By the way, just to make sure we all know, those are not my hamburger jokes.  I didn't write them.  I'm just spreading the meaty love.  ;)  I believe that thebigbang's contributions were originals, however...

lyricjunkie

WOW!! Six months already!?!  May her life always be filled with happiness, love and laughter!!! :)
Talk less....
Say more.

and to celebrate, she had her 4th series of immunization shots!  which made the rest of the evening a fun time...she's fine though, more scared than anything.

and to dragonboy, check your PM's.  i'm very sorry about your loss.  we'll do our best here to cheer you up.  and i'm sorry to boast so much about amelia, that's gotta be hard to read.  peace...

whothrewthecake

i can't believe it's been 6 months! i would bet that she is cuter than ever......... :)

sweatboard

Congratulations John, I bet she's an absolute joy.  Tracy and I have talked about how so many of us here seem to work with kids, it's true there is no feeling like it, even though sometimes I want to shoot myself.  I've found that having a few drinks right before I goe in to work helps me through the day though.
There's Still Time.........

EC

HAHAHA!!!  Just chew a lot of gum.

Speaking of, that reminds me of this awesome professor I had at theatre school.  He was about 87, teeth as brown as brown, a big bushy grey/white beard stained yellow on the white parts from all the smoking he did, big huge bushy eyebrows that almost covered his eyes.  And that dude was nonstop drunk.  And he was so wicked.  One of the things we did with him was he brought this old record of Peer Gynt and played it on his little record player, and we were all required to air drum to it for the entire recording.  Just because he thought it helped us get creative.  He used to work with kids, too - teaching them theatre and how to expand your mind and let your self consciousness go.  They even had a parade for him in England, where he was from.  

Anyhow, that made me think of him.  :)  He even did the Royal Shakespeare Company with Laurence Olivier.  

EC

Crap, what another railroad.

Re-Happy half Birthday, Amelia!!  :D

QuoteCrap, what another railroad.

Re-Happy half Birthday, Amelia!!  :D

Priceless.