Katrina and the waves

Started by johnconaway, Aug 29, 2005, 10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

here is a huge shoutout to our friends either evacuating or riding out this storm.  hopefully, all will be well and you'll find yourself and your home in good shape.  Be safe out there.  Our thoughts are with you...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

marktwain

True, that sounds like some nasty shit.  I hope everyone is okay!

...on a lighter note, John, you scared me with that topic.  I didn't make the connection immediately.

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteTrue, that sounds like some nasty shit.  I hope everyone is okay!

...on a lighter note, John, you scared me with that topic.  I didn't make the connection immediately.

damn it!  i've been waiting for three days for someone to quip that on TV.  just on the lighter side of things, if there is one to this situation...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

primushead

Does anyone remember HarrisTrensky from the forum?  I think he lived in New Orleans...hm...wonder how he's doing. ???

EC

Yeah, I remember that Harris was from New Orleans, too...  But I'm not sure if we went to school this year.

Maybe he'll sign on and say hello...

(We had crazy storms in Ontario apparently last week, too.  Big floods.  My aunt got caught on the highway, and she said it was the weirdest thing she's ever experienced.)

dragonboy

Quotehere is a huge shoutout to our friends either evacuating or riding out this storm.  hopefully, all will be well and you'll find yourself and your home in good shape.  Be safe out there.  Our thoughts are with you...

I first thought you needed some love for Walking On Sunshine there John!

Watching the news right now, stay safe in the storm guys!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.