More BEER ALCOHOL CONTENT!!

Started by primushead, Aug 29, 2005, 09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tree

well i can´t drink San Miguel anymore!! ;D i was for 1 week in ibza and they sell there these 1 l bottles for 1.30 €!!  :o and after a time i could puke after every swallow!!  :P

sweetdream

Quotewell i can´t drink San Miguel anymore!! ;D i was for 1 week in ibza and they sell there these 1 l bottles for 1.30 €!!  :o and after a time i could puke after every swallow!!  :P

haha, that's just so stupid...a lot of my friends has done that thing with vodka ;)

Tree

ok vodka  ::)  ;D
there was also a tennis tournament, called "Promille Cup" where you could get points by defeating the other teams OR drinking beer! there were two guys who spent ´bout 200 € only for the beer...and they won the tournament!  :)

sweetdream

Quoteok vodka  ::)  ;D
there was also a tennis tournament, called "Promille Cup" where you could get points by defeating the other teams OR drinking beer! there were two guys who spent ´bout 200 € only for the beer...and they won the tournament!  :)
vodka; easy to get, effective  ;) ;D
how great ;) you're taking part?? ;D ;)

Tree

yeah i was with my brother Team "Moshpit" but i didn´t want to play anylonger (it was boring) and i didn´t have any money for the beer!!  :P

sweetdream

Quoteyeah i was with my brother Team "Moshpit" but i didn´t want to play anylonger (it was boring) and i didn´t have any money for the beer!!  :P
I guess the boring part was the running out of money ;)

Tree

sweetdream

Quoteexactly!!  ;D

yes :D this friday it's "the kick-in"(hmm, wonder if there's any good word for that in english) and I belive there's use for some vodka there ;)