How old are you?

Started by waxy, Aug 25, 2005, 06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

QuoteThe Jacket keeps me young.
It's true.  There must be a fountain of youth effect, because I promise you that Tony definitely does not look 46.  (Not that 46 is old, because it isn't).  But I remember being very surprised when I found out his age.  :)

I believe there are others over 40, too.  Even people with teenage children!  So there you go.  I think we're now something like 13-50+.  That's damn awesome.

ratsprayer

i dont think all the saturn returns stuff really waits until 27 or whenever, either.  it could be that im just insane from my genetics and spirituality though.   ;)

EC

Quote25

i dont think all the saturn returns stuff really waits until 27 or whenever, either.  it could be that im just insane from my genetics and spirituality though.   ;)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure mine started when I was 14, truly. ;)

MMJ_fanatic

40  >:(

booze can make me tired, but is still fun--best consumed at live Jacket shows.

Saturn never left--I'm obviously still making boo-boos.  I did have a beautiful chance with my first love back in 1990 but blew that too; think I was stuck in adolesence then.

And MMJ is a youth potion fer shure
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Elizanne33

I'm 26. I don't feel old until someone younger than me asks me my age. When I tell them they always say,  "I didn't know you were THAT old". People usually think I'm around 18. I'll be 27 on Nov. 8, and MMJ will be playing two shows in my area that week. It will be a very happy birthday for me this year!

wordawg

Quote40...I hope I am not the oldest one on the board. :-/

Not quite.  47 with the mind of a coy carp and body of a (small) beached whale.

Mellow out Jellyman

wordawg
the future is Ginger

MMJ_fanatic

the mind of a coy carp and body of a (small) beached whale.

awww, what visual.  you really are a poet Greggy
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

SMc55

Not quite.  47 with the mind of a coy carp and body of a (small) beached whale.

And I am of a similar vintage.  

whothrewthecake

21. legal and loves to mingle