New Orleans and Katrina

Started by johnconaway, Sep 02, 2005, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLink

EC, I agree with you on almost all points.  But, please tell me what Canada has done for anyone?  ???
No offense, but you guys just sit there.  I disagree with our policies, but at least we actually have some, right or wrong.  Again, no offense and maybe I am unaware of the Canadian government's involvment in wordly matters. ;)

MMJ_fanatic

I sense a "sticky topic" mark coming...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

TheLink

actually, let's just blame Canada for the whole damn thing!
"America, fuck yea!"
I was just playing about those good old Canadians.  They are cool wit me yo.  Peace out.  i am off this thread. ;)

EC

QuoteEC, I agree with you on almost all points.  But, please tell me what Canada has done for anyone?  ???
No offense, but you guys just sit there.  I disagree with our policies, but at least we actually have some, right or wrong. Again, no offense and maybe I am unaware of the Canadian government's involvment in wordly matters. ;)
Hmmm...  Well, we went into WWII before you guys did - we made a decision about that.  Um, we decided not to go into Iraq...  Um, we make really good beer...  We helped your slaves escape your country and gave them a safe place...  We let in a lot more people from other countries than you do, AND give them free healthcare once they get here...  We have some pretty good weed over on the West Coast...  

I know what you're saying, though.  We can be pretty wishy-washy sometimes.  But we do help.  But we have to be careful, because our neighbours south of us have all the bombs and jets.  ;)

peanut butter puddin surprise

Hmmm...  Well, we went into WWII before you guys did - we made a decision about that.  Um, we decided not to go into Iraq...  Um, we make really good beer...  We helped your slaves escape your country and gave them a safe place...  We let in a lot more people from other countries than you do, AND give them free healthcare once they get here...  We have some pretty good weed over on the West Coast...  

I know what you're saying, though.  We can be pretty wishy-washy sometimes.  But we do help.  But we have to be careful, because our neighbours south of us have all the bombs and jets.  ;)

what is Canada supposed to do?  I'm confused by the previous statements...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Quotewhat is Canada supposed to do?  I'm confused by the previous statements...
Me, too, a little.  

Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Rush, Coney Hatch, maple syrup, Lablatt Blue, Canadian bacon, Mike Myers, Meg Hamilton, hockey, Montreal, ice fishing, Vancouver, polar bears, Triumph, Loverboy, St. Lawrence Seaway, my friend Pasquale from Montreal...all of my favorite Canadian things.

EC

QuoteNeil Young, Joni Mitchell, Rush, Coney Hatch, maple syrup, Lablatt Blue, Canadian bacon, Mike Myers, Meg Hamilton, hockey, Montreal, ice fishing, Vancouver, polar bears, Triumph, Loverboy, St. Lawrence Seaway, my friend Pasquale from Montreal...all of my favorite Canadian things.
:)  

(You forgot Alannis, though...  Remember how many times you put "Ironic" on the jukebox?)

:)  

(You forgot Alannis, though...  Remember how many times you put "Ironic" on the jukebox?)

Never.  Not once!  No love here for Alanis...can't dig it.

ratsprayer

you absolutely cannot forget leonard cohen.  

TheLink

why the hell is Canadian bacon just low grade ham?

Quotewhy the hell is Canadian bacon just low grade ham?

no way dude, it's awesome!

ratsprayer

ok, me gots a solution.  we all seem to think the government dropped the ball somewhere, just a diffence of opinion on where the blame should be focused.  lets all agree the government sucks in every way because weed is illegal.

mmmmm....marijuana.  smoke up everybody, then we can disagree on munchies.   ::)

sweatboard

Canadian Bacon = Best Pizza Topping Ever!!
There's Still Time.........

Quoteok, me gots a solution.  we all seem to think the government dropped the ball somewhere, just a diffence of opinion on where the blame should be focused.  lets all agree the government sucks in every way because weed is illegal.

mmmmm....marijuana.  smoke up everybody, then we can disagree on munchies.   ::)

okay, that's a picture... :)

EC

Quoteok, me gots a solution.  we all seem to think the government dropped the ball somewhere, just a diffence of opinion on where the blame should be focused.  lets all agree the government sucks in every way because weed is illegal.
Agreeeeeeeeeeed.  :)

So, it's really funny that you guys call "back bacon" "Canadian Bacon".  It's like how we call cheese "cheese"  and  you guys call the fake stuff "American Cheese" and we call it "fake cheese" or "that stuff that's the colour of my kitchen".;)

aMillionDreams

Taking shots at Canada is about as easy as taking shots at Bush.

And I agree with Ratsprayer, "Government sucks and weed rules" now THAT'S an ethos I can sink my teeth into. :)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

ratsprayer

nice #420 post, aMD.  it couldnt be more appropriate.   ;D

MMJ_fanatic

no way dude, it's awesome!

absolument!  JC you left Saga off your list!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.