Dude swallowed a basketball. :o
yeah...i think 9 or 10!! ;D

Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Tree

but the guy looks like one of my friendĀ“s father!!   :o ;D

peanut butter puddin surprise

man, that guy makes me wanna start eating twigs and berries all day every day forever!

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

SMc55

Hey Chills, isn't that Keith, from The Office?

Chills

My favorite dancing style. In the man's own words: "A fusion of Flashdance with MC Hammer"

Chills

QuoteHey Chills, isn't that Keith, from The Office?

Yeah, it is.
Damn, I could talk for hours about that show.
It's so good. Keith's bloopers on the dvd are the funniest thing ever.

CC

Damn, I could talk for hours about that show.
It's so good.

go ahead, let yourself go! ;)
genius show indeed.

Chills

By the way, was that an excuse for some more quotes? Of course!

Brent gets interviewed

"Private life then, just to flesh out David Brent the man. Is there a better half?"
"David quipped: why buy a book when you can join the library?"
"So you play the field?"
"Well...I don't like using chicks and shit, but I'm just chilling out while I'm young I suppose."
"And is there a chick in tow at the moment?"
"Ooh, I don't kiss and tell."
"I'm just trying to find out if you're in a relationship at the moment."
"Brent says: no comment."
"Right, so you don't have a girlfriend?"
"Well, what is a girlfriend?"
"I don't know, someone you'd have sex with?"
"Alright don't get coarse, in a magazine for the public. I don't think you'll win a Pulitzer, for filth."

"What is the single most important thing for a company? Is it the building? Is it the stock? Is it the turnover? It's the people, investment in people. My proudest moment here wasn't when I increased profits by 17%, or cut expenditure without losing a single member of staff. No. It was a young Greek guy, first job in the country, hardly spoke a word of English, but he came to me and he went 'Mr. Brent, will you be the Godfather to my child?'.
Didn't happen in the end. We had to let him go, he was rubbish. He was rubbish!"

"I live with my parents."
"Cherish them. Both of mine are dead. Well, my dad's not dead, but in a home, so good as."

"In fact, a postage stamp is legal tender. A bus driver would have to accept that as currency."
"Yeah, that'd happen."
"Well, if he doesn't, report him."
"Yeah, I'll report him while I'm walking home."
"Get a taxi, if you've got enough stamps."
"or cash 'em in at the Post Office."
"Shouldn't have to. Shouldn't have to."

SMc55

Ricky Gervais's new show 'Extras' is great, too. It's on tonight. The DVD of his standup show 'Animals' is hilarious. He's a true genius.

aMillionDreams

do europeans think that american humor is as weird as we think british humor is?
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Chills

QuoteRicky Gervais's new show 'Extras' is great, too. It's on tonight. The DVD of his standup show 'Animals' is hilarious. He's a true genius.

Great, I'll watch it for sure.
Gotta find that 'Animals' dvd, hope I can rent it somewhere.
O yeah, my signature line is my current favorite quote from The Office.

SMc55

O yeah, my signature line is my current favorite quote from The Office.

Hadn't spotted that. Excellent!

Chills

Quotedo europeans think that american humor is as weird as we think british humor is?

No, American humor is not really weird (lots of great stuff though), I can see why you find British humor weird, it is sometimes, but I love it.

SMc55

Quotedo europeans think that american humor is as weird as we think british humor is?

I don't know. I think there's quite a lot of overlap now. Some American comedy is very popular here. There are only two kinds of British comedy in my view, absolute shit and absolute genius. The Office is genius, but maybe you'd have had to work with someone like the David Brent character to get it. There was a thread here a while ago about a movie called (I think) 'Office Space' looked like it covered similar situations. It looked cool.

I sometimes hear an American comedian called Steven Wright on the radio. He's really funny.

Chills

I've read some stuff by Mitch Hedberg after he died.
That was hilarious.

The Fast Show is another favorite of mine. Somebody else here seen that? It could qualify as weird. But not as weird as The League Of Gentlemen.

aMillionDreams

I think it's hilarious that you would reference Mitch Hedburg and Steven Wright, since they are two of the "weirder" comic that America has to offer.  I love both of them, but I'm just saying...

do you get endless reruns of seinfeld and the simpsons there?  Or do you like movies like "The Big Lebowski" or any Mel Brooks' films? I'm just wondering, this is all so fasinating to me.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

SMc55

The League of Gentlemen! Much too weird for me - and quite scary. "Hello Dave."  :o