Favorite Food?

Started by johnconaway, Sep 14, 2005, 07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Pizza everyday...could I ask for anything more?

aMillionDreams

fettichini alfredo with grilled shrimp or chicken.  as Mitch Hedburg said "fettichini alfredo is macaroni and cheese for adults.  

Favorite meal is Meatloaf with mashed potatoes (with the peels), corn and butter noodles with rolls and/or cornbread and brown gravy drizzled over the whole thing.  wow, I'm hungry all of a sudden!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

BIGVICLBI

Joey's pizza and Budweiser....

dragonboy

Favorite meal is Meatloaf with mashed potatoes (with the peels), corn and butter noodles with rolls and/or cornbread and brown gravy drizzled over the whole thing.  wow, I'm hungry all of a sudden!

Man, that sounds SO good!
I'm always amazed by the food when I go to the US, especially the portions.

I had Soul-Food for the first time this year which was great!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

Soul food is the shit.  'wiggum and his wife took me and Jen to the Hollywood Inn in Muscle Shoals Alabama, and it was ridiculous.  It was so damn good.  I had meat loaf and collard greens and red beans and... oh yeah.  Macaroni and cheese.

dragonboy

Smothered Chicken, Fried Okra, Hush-Puppies?! (I think that was what they were called?)
Now I'm REALLY fucking hungry!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

I tried some slimey okra.  It didn't quite do it for me.  

wordawg

Quoteslimey okra.  

Is he that chat show person?

wordawg
the future is Ginger

peanut butter puddin surprise

it almost sounds like "oprah".... ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

hmmmm....  slimey okra.  That could be a good band name.

I don't know if a chat show person uses that name, greggypsycholerawordawg...  But it's a good one if they do.

r.o.c.k.