our fucking hilarious leader

Started by ratsprayer, Sep 16, 2005, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratsprayer

dragonboy

I saw that today too but didn't think it was real.
Man, what a prick!  :-[
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

peanut butter puddin surprise

I hope he shit himself before he made it.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

whothrewthecake

hard at work or hardly working?  ;)
oh wait i know the answer.

JacketGal

OMG!!! "I've got to go.....baaaad!"

Try this, google "failure." hehehe!!  ::)
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

SMc55

God knows I'm not a fan of his but this made me feel kind of sorry for him. I can't decide whether he was being polite and asking when would be a good time or whether he really does need somebody to tell him when to do everything. The second would be a real worry.

QuoteGod knows I'm not a fan of his but this made me feel kind of sorry for him. I can't decide whether he was being polite and asking when would be a good time or whether he really does need somebody to tell him when to do everything. The second would be a real worry.

Go for the latter.  It's more hilarious.

EC

Yesterday I read a story about how his aides are too afraid to tell him stuff because he's so horrible to them, that they kind of didn't really talk about Katrina until it was way too fucked.  They were afraid of what he'd do if they asked him to cut his vacation short.

SMc55

Go for the latter.  It's more hilarious.

Hilarious in one way, but bloody terrifying in another  :o

I guess it works as long as the people who are telling him what to do know what they're doing.

Hilarious in one way, but bloody terrifying in another  :o

I guess it works as long as the people who are telling him what to do know what they're doing.

Well, we could debate that for hours.  There's a reason Dick Cheney goes by "Dick"... ;)

QuoteYesterday I read a story about how his aides are too afraid to tell him stuff because he's so horrible to them, that they kind of didn't really talk about Katrina until it was way too fucked.  They were afraid of what he'd do if they asked him to cut his vacation short.

See, that's just it about him.  It takes a fucking hurricane to get through to him.  Wars, depression, environmental disaster, fiscal crisis...people had to die here on our doorstep for him to "get it".  

What. A. Jackass.

His tombstone will read:

Here lies W.  The W stands for "what the fuck were we thinking"  :)

ratsprayer

See, that's just it about him.  It takes a fucking hurricane to get through to him.  Wars, depression, environmental disaster, fiscal crisis...people had to die here on our doorstep for him to "get it".  

What. A. Jackass.

His tombstone will read:

yes, i have a magnet on my car that says
W Stands for Wrong

TheLink

Then why the fuck did WE vote for him?!  Not me, but the rest of this country.  I just don't get it.  Are we that stupid?  Seems like it. ???

well, what's the old adage about "you can fool some of the people some of the time..."  

that's what they were thinking.  I guess.... :-/

SMc55

What. A. Jackass.

His tombstone will read:

From what I hear it wasn't the hurricane that got through to him, it was the polls.

By the way, I read about some graffiti in a public lavatory saying "if you voted for Bush you can't crap here - your asshole is in Washington". I thought it was kind of funny - you could apply it to any winning polititian.

ratsprayer

From what I hear it wasn't the hurricane that got through to him, it was the polls.

By the way, I read about some graffiti in a public lavatory saying "if you voted for Bush you can't crap here - your asshole is in Washington". I thought it was kind of funny - you could apply it to any winning polititian.

i didnt see it as grafitti, but i heard a good one before the election last year.  Dick + Bush = Screwed

SMc55

i didnt see it as grafitti, but i heard a good one before the election last year.  Dick + Bush = Screwed

LOL!!!

BIGVICLBI

This is the problem with the country, SENSATIONALISM. A) I do not like Georgie in the least, but the dude had to take a leak. B)WTF was this dude taking a picture of what the president is writing in an important meeting? I'm all for freedom of the press, but seriously, WTF?

thebigbang

QuoteThis is the problem with the country, SENSATIONALISM. A) I do not like Georgie in the least, but the dude had to take a leak. B)WTF was this dude taking a picture of what the president is writing in an important meeting? I'm all for freedom of the press, but seriously, WTF?

I'll second this. I despise his politics and think he is a dangerous, spoiled, buffoon of a public servant, but I think the last bit of that story about him not knowing the protocol for exiting a UN meeting and asking Rice for advice probably has merit.

There is a seemingly infinite amount of serious misdeeds for which he should be held accountable and deserves public scorn.  This ain't one of them and should be a non-story and should never have been exploited by Reuters.  It distracts from his real ineptitudes and foolish decisions when the public should be focused on taking him to task for the important things he screws up.
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

primushead

nu-ke-lur...that's all im saying :)