anyone else watch Arrested Development?

Started by mieler217, Sep 21, 2005, 10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mieler217

just wondering if anyone else loves a tv show called Arrested Development as much as they love MMJ...

AD has to be the best show on television.  the new season just started on FOX, Mondays at 8.

with the new MMJ record coming out the 4th, and the 2nd season of AD coming out the 11th of Oct, it's gonna be one great month!

primushead

I like it alot...but curb your enthusiasm still takes the cake as far as tv goes.

marktwain

It's a good show - hell, David Cross is in it.  I can't watch it b/c I'm always at work then.

The only show I can say I LOVE is Lost.  

antoniostrohs

Love it! A very funny show with a great cast.

corey

I just finished watching the first season on DVD a couple of nights ago. Probably the funniest show on TV. I need to get my hands on the 2nd season. I assume the DVD is released by now since season 3 just started.

Possibly the funniest moment on the show:
My wife tivo'd some of the 2nd season and there was an episode where Michael was singing karaoke with Maeby(sp?). There were in the middle of "Afternoon Delight" and got to the line about "the thought of rubbing you". He stopped and gave her the most awkward "this is mighty uncomfortable" face in the world Funnsy as shit...

Tundra, I'm starting a new thread about "lost".

peanut butter puddin surprise

I just love that Portia de Rossi.   :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there