Main Menu

smokin'

Started by johnconaway, Sep 20, 2005, 08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

okay, I'm kinda stressed out and would really like a ciggy.  talk me out of it.  or into it.

i'm craving a marlboro menthol light. or a clove.  :D
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ratsprayer

Quoteokay, I'm kinda stressed out and would really like a ciggy.  talk me out of it.  or into it.

i'm craving a marlboro menthol light. or a clove.  :D

fuck cigarettes.  mmmmmm cloves.  djarum splash, anyone?  bali hai?  wot do you like?

I'm all about djarum's....mmmmmmmmmm, tasty.

ratsprayer

QuoteI'm all about djarum's....mmmmmmmmmm, tasty.

theyre the only kind ive ever had.  cigs do nothing for me at all.  my head getting fuck torn off with a clove, hell even half of one, the blacks especially.   ;D

Jellyfish

Go take a huge bong hit that makes you cough up a lung and then you will forget about the cig. ;D
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

QuoteGo take a huge bong hit that makes you cough up a lung and then you will forget about the cig. ;D

somehow, I knew it wouldn't be long before this came up!  ;)

ratsprayer

somehow, I knew it wouldn't be long before this came up!  ;)

it would have been too easy for me, i thought id wait it out and see how soon someone else said it!   ;D

goooooooooo bong!  make it a slider, too.   :o

tomEisenbraun

haha, stick with the cloves. Or why not bust out the ever so distinguished pipe? That's what I do. I've got some amazing smelling Sweet Vanilla Honeydew that reminds me a lot of hookah
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

primushead

Yes...i would recommend weed...and a good pair of headphones ;)

TheLink

just have a damn ciggy!  it won't kill ya. ;)

realdeal

fuck cigarettes.  mmmmmm cloves.  djarum splash, anyone?  bali hai?  wot do you like?

fuck cloves. cloves are for hippies and they smell like hot garbage.

ratsprayer

fuck cloves. cloves are for hippies and they smell like hot garbage.

are you old enough to be drafted?

ycartrob

I quit smoking a while back (15 years ago). I was up to a pack and a half a day...It gets easier (ever so slightly) day by day. Today I don't ever have a desire to smoke. I don't miss it, I can breathe, extra cash in my pocket, no reeking, no yellow fingernails. It's very doable and a smart thing to do. However, it's the HARDEST thing I ever did (quitting). It's a mutha!  :o

Remember, not smoking won't kill you, smoking probably will.

still not smoking...but still craving.  :'(

primushead

Quotestill not smoking...but still craving.  :'(

Here's the solution: take a nice, big dip my friend!  Just grab a can of skoal and dip away...nicotine still gets in...lungs stay fresh (your teeth are another story, though:))

Here's the solution: take a nice, big dip my friend!  Just grab a can of skoal and dip away...nicotine still gets in...lungs stay fresh (your teeth are another story, though:))

no way man!  why don't i just put on some celine dion and slit my wrists whilst I'm at it?!!  ahhahhahhaha joking of course... ;)

primushead

no way man!  why don't i just put on some celine dion and slit my wrists whilst I'm at it?!!  ahhahhahhaha joking of course... ;)

HAhahahh...speaking of which, where's all the stress comin from?  Work?

work.  home.  family.  stuff.

I've stopped smoking and increased my bourbon consumption.  Is that bad?  I don't think so...

primushead

Quotework.  home.  family.  stuff.

I've stopped smoking and increased my bourbon consumption.  Is that bad?  I don't think so...

Normally, no...but I wouldn't turn to the bottle (all the time, anyway) when life gets you down.  

primushead

QuoteJooooooohn.  Man.

I agree about not chewing.  I personally have never tried that, nor do I think it could possibly be anywhere near as satisfying as actually smoking, but it sounds disGUSTing.  Weren't we talking about that stuff here before?  Isn't there shit in it that cuts up your gums so that it is absorbed into your blood stream quicker?  Yeah.  That sounds sick as hell.

Here ya go EC.  We did discuss it a while back...http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=offtopic;action=display;num=1108431646;start=21