Main Menu

read me

Started by darkglow, Sep 26, 2005, 09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkglow

just to see how many of you fuckers i can get to smile on this one...

ok now i want to go grow me an afro and become a professional cricket player just like this fella here! who's with me?

EC

[smiley=rock.gif]
My hair looks like that if I brush it.  Not a lie.

darkglow

hahaha oh god the idea of this game was to get you guys to laugh not ME..

ok.. one question.. megan you must brush your hair and send me a picture of your kickass 'do.. and preferably with a sweatband around your head?

dragonboy

That's a fucking great picture!  [smiley=afro.gif] ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

marktwain

My dad was a white boy who (in the 60's) had an unmanageable 'fro.  Unfortunately I did not inherit his hair. :(

Chills

;D
Ok that's it, I need to grow that kinda hair when I join the dodgeball team. And that open shirt really finishes the look. Why the hell was he overlooked on the best dressed list?

CC

now this is the kinda sportsteam I wanna join

Chills

Oh my god!!!
How the hell did the Village People infiltrate a sports team? I'm certain the cop is in there somewhere!
Notice how the afro (can he pass through a door with that hair?) couldn't wear the funny hat. The other guy without a hat just lost it I guess. Or he didn't put it on so his afro-friend wouldn't stand out.

See what fun they are having.
Ok, you need at least 5000 posts to join this team!

peanut butter puddin surprise

best hair pic of the day...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

corey

I've always wanted an afro, and I can, thanks to Photoshop.

:)

My hair is very plain. No curl. No wave. No nothing.

EC

QuoteMy dad was a white boy who (in the 60's) had an unmanageable 'fro.  Unfortunately I did not inherit his hair. :(
Oh my god, my Dad, too.  Hahaha.  My Dad had CRAZY hair.  Plus, crazy chops and a mustache and sometimes a beard.  Not a lie: my Dad used to wear a thin leather string tied around his head.  Yep.  And he had a tassled suede vest.  He actually looked a lot like a mix of David Crosby, Garfunkel and Chris Hillman.  (Every time he went to New York, people thought he was Art Garfunkel.  Sometimes he would tell people that he was.  :))

He now has almost zero hair, although he's still quite hip.

Anyhow, darkglow, I'll see what I can do.  Last time I tried to brush my hair, the handle of the brush broke while the bristles were in my hair (again, not a lie), so if I buy a brush, I'll get 'er goin'.   I'll need to find a headband, too.

dragonboy

Who'd a thought cricket could be so much fun?!!
Not me for one!  ;)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.