Hawaii Five O or Magnum PI?

Started by TheLink, Sep 28, 2005, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLink

I gots to go with the Magnum.  maybe it was the car and all the bitches he got with.  And his 2 sidekicks, Rick and TC, man they were hte shit.  What do you guys like better? ;D

EC

Definitely Magnum.  This might be due to the fact that I don't think I ever watched Hawaii 5-0.  However, I'm pretty certain I would still prefer Magnum.

TheLink

Wasn't it awesome when they had to use TC's copter or Rick had to punch someone.  They looked like little dweebs, but they kicked some ass.  Anyone know where I can find Magnum on cable or something?

peanut butter puddin surprise

Jack Lord would've kicked Magnum's ass any day of the week...that, or he would have sent Danno to do it for him...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

TheLink

you may be right, but TC and Rick would have had no problem with those pussies.  nha, all good.  peace.

Chills

TheLink

how about the A-team and Chips versus Magnum and hawaii 5-0?  i think the A-Team would kick some ass.

EC

Magnum beats everyone.

Higgins was a genius.

Chills

Quotehow about the A-team and Chips versus Magnum and hawaii 5-0?  i think the A-Team would kick some ass.

Haha, them sunglasses in Chips were way cool, but Lee Majors is unbeatable!

TheLink

gotta give Chips some props though.  I wish Magnum could have driven Kit the talking car. 8)

EC

Quotegotta give Chips some props though.  I wish Magnum could have driven Kit the talking car. 8)

Magnum's car DID talk.  He just didn't have to fuckin' talk about it all the time.

8)

Chills

Did you know Kitt had the voice of Mr. Feeny, the principal in Boy Meets World?

You know now

TheLink

no way.  his car talked?  you are kidding?  i don't remember that.  doens't matter, we have settled it, Magnum is the shiznit.  Sorry John, but H50 is out.  Even Chips was better. ;)

awwwwwwwwww c'mon now, Magnum is kind of a wuss compared to Jack Lord!  Have you guys even watched a lot of the old H50 episodes?!  McGarrett kicks ass...plus, was Tom Selleck in a Bond movie?!  No he wasn't!

AND, that ol mustache didn't last on TV for 12 seasons like Jack Lord did...not to mention that H50 has one of the greatest TV theme songs of ALL FUCKING TIME!  Does anyone even KNOW what the Magnum PI theme goes like?!  I didn't think so.... ;)

EC

QuoteDoes anyone even KNOW what the Magnum PI theme goes like?!  I didn't think so.... ;)
w.r.o.n.g.  I do.

(whhoot! ;))

oh sure, YOU do  ;)...but if you asked 100 people, I bet 99 could hum "da-da-da-da-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-da-da-da-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...." any day of the week... :)

TheLink

i am dawing a blank on Magnum, but I am getting, Chips, The Fall Guy, A-Team, and Nightrider.  Where the fuck is that goddam Magnum song.  C'mon. ;D

Chills

I can't get Magnum either.
But for theme songs, you can't go wrong with this classic!

MMJ_fanatic

C'mone Hawaii Five O was way cooler!  Example:  'Dano's big block Chevelle is way cooler than that crappy Ferrari and don't even try to compare Selleck's hair to Jack Lord's!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.