Main Menu

white sox

Started by johnconaway, Oct 11, 2005, 11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

yo, check it out they're playin' in the ALCS!  tonight!

muwahhahahha!  
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

fitzcarraldo

Yep, they sure are. Damn Yankees. Enjoy the series.

give it up for the American League champs!

dogandponyshow

what, do we have an Angels fan here?  ;)

dogandponyshow

No....more of west coast guy and like the teams from that division.  To be honest, I am a Mariners fan but they can't seem to get any pitching and badly need a left handed hitter who can hit the ball out of the park.

D.

fatboy

As a tried and true Indians fan, I have to admit it is very difficult but here goes...

Congradulations to the White Sox going to the World Series.

Win it for the AL boys!

-d

MUWUWHAHAHAH....I'll have you all rootin' for the Sox before it's all over with!

Jellyfish

Twins fan here and I am pulling for the CWS....makes our division look good.CWS have got no respect this year either cause of the perception that the Central division is weak...I beg to differ,I think the Central division has the best pitching of all the divisions.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

TheLink

all i have to say is that all you White Sox fans better root for Houston cause the Cards are not going to lose to the White Sox like they did to our beloved Red Sox (a team that consistantly wins, but always loses :-/).  Good luck though ;D

ah, so by that logic, if Houston is beating St. Louis, why would the Sox have any trouble beating St. Louis?  Hmmmmm???

Also, what's with this:

Quotea team that consistantly wins, but always loses

loses the big ones?  ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Boar

As a bleeding blue Cubs fan, I loathe and detest all things Southside. Considering I also loathe all things Astro and Cardinal, this year's LCS wasn't a whole helluva lot fun for me. Of course, being a Cubs fan, not many are....

From a purely baseball standpoint, though, it should be a great Fall Classic. Great pitching, clutch hitting, two ugly-ass ballparks. Wait 'til next year....

darkglow

fuck the white sox!

whatever, haters!  this year has been awesome for the south side, no denying that!

LaurieBlue

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/chi-0510230487oct23,1,3258413.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

At the Vic, the group My Morning Jacket was deep into a set Saturday night, but the pull of a Chicago World Series was too strong for some. Despite paying $20 a ticket for the sold-out show, about 30 people were in the lobby crammed around a small color TV, next to a table of band merchandise, watching the White Sox game, singing along to the band's offerings.

Laurie
An Indians' fans w/mixed feelings about the White Sox heading to the big game.

primushead

That crowd was fuckin' loud last night. :o

MUWHAHAHA!

a grand slam, AND a game winning HR by a guy who hasn't hit a HR all year!  2 to go...

that game was awesome last night.  just purely awesome!

TheLink

just wish these umpires would get off the crack.  jesus, get a call right!

antoniostrohs

I can't beleive I fell asleep before the game winning HR in the bottom of the ninth! Looks like the White Sox may be champs before the Cubbies.Let's keep the World series champ in the American League

and......the longest game in Series history is won by the Sox!  14 innings, 5.5 hours, 14 pitchers...totally awesome.  If only I had stayed up to 2 a.m. to see it!

One more to go, haters!  ;)