How Many Bands Can You Find In This Picture?

Started by dragonboy, Nov 28, 2005, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

corey

hehe... It didn't occur to me that it might be Queen and Prince.
Is there a meaning to the day marked on the calendar on the fruitstand?

dragonboy

Quotehehe... It didn't occur to me that it might be Queen and Prince.
Is there a meaning to the day marked on the calendar on the fruitstand?

Greenday!!! I was focusing on the date...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

What about the shark next to Yellowman? That's bugging me  >:(

corey

Aha! Green Day. I can't believe I missed that one. I knew had some meaning.  :)

The shark is bugging me too.

dragonboy

Hole
Televison

Are the two guys in suits the Fun Loving Criminals?
Is the neclace by the fruit stand Jewel?

dragonboy

OK, here's an updated list:

White zombie, Guns'n'Roses, Cornershop, Whitesnake, Led Zeppelin, Gorilaz, The Rolling Stones, Black Flag, Cowboy Junkies, Smashing Pumpkins, Black Flag, Eagles, Blind Melon, Alice in Chains, Scissor Sisters, U2, B52's, Matchbox20, DinosaurJr, Lemonheads, Blur, BlackCrowes, The Police, Dead Kennedys, 50cent, Eminem, Queen, Ratt, Yellowman, Postal service, Grateful dead,
Red hot chili peppers, Styx, Beach Boys, Madonna, Seal, The Cars, Eels, The Sex Pistols, Garbage, Queen, Prince, Phish, Kiss, Greenday, Hole, Televison, Fun Loving Criminals, Jewel

26 to go?!! Surely not?

corey

The shark is

Great White

My wife found:

Korn
Talking Heads

corey

How about

Pavement
Pink

I can't figure out the purple building in the background.

dragonboy

QuoteThe shark is
Great White
My wife found:
Korn
Talking Heads

Of Course!!!
So obvious when someone else points it out!

+ thank you Mrs. Wiggum!

dragonboy

QuoteHow about

I can't figure out the purple building in the background.

That's bugging me too!

I just got Cypress Hill & The 3 guys on the roof are The Carpenters

dragonboy

Traffic signals = Traffic?
Pedestrian crossing markings = White Stripes?

corey

ycartrob

dragonboy

Shit! The first picture I posted wasn't the whole fucking picture + it's 74bands not 75!
Sorry, I got the first picture sent from a friend.

Here's the whole picture from the official virgin website:

http://pub.virgindigital.com/content/content.aspx?type=M1603&Ter=GB&Dest=W&Area=S

Pet Shop Boys
Cake

dragonboy

QuoteIron Maiden? (on the crosswalk)

Yes!!!

dragonboy

The purple building, the girl blowing bubblegum, the 4 coloured boards lent against the apartment & the 3girls skipping are driving me crazy!

There's a UK band called The Subways but there's only one in the picture?

tomEisenbraun

oh cmon!

Pet Shop Boys anyone?

EDIT:
haha, dang beat me to it. Great White for the shark.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

dragonboy

That was my fault - the first link I posted didn't show the whole picture & the Pet Shop Boys
were cut off! Haha
I've since modified the link  ;)