Funny story

Started by Jackie_Treehorn, Mar 13, 2006, 10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon T.

This may get long winded but an awesome story nonetheless.  Some of my buddies went to Vegas a couple of years ago.  Early one morning one of them went to a Mcdonalds.  He said this Mickey D's closed for only 30 minutes early in the a.m. to clean up.  So he says there is a long line waiting for them to reopen.  When they opened the doors the place was packed and strangers shared tables.  This guy sits with him and and they start small talk.  He says he was thinking this guy was a homeless man just getting some food.  The guy ask my friend where he is from and he says Pensacola, FL.  The guy tells him that is where he is from too.  Jon, my friend, thinks the guy is just fucking with him.  And the homeless man asks him what he is doing there and he just says gambling or whatever. Jon returns the question, just entertaining the guy, and he says I'm in a band.  Jon says thats cool what band.   The guy says Pearl Jam.  Well, at this point he knows the guy is fucking with him but just keeps going along.  If you only knew this guy, it is just like him.  He says, aww man, that is awesome. You guys rock etc, etc.  He asks my friend how many people were with him and he says 4.  The guy says he's going to leave tickets for him because it was cool to meet someone that shared the same hometown.  So Jon goes back to the hotel and tells everyone and they all laugh about it.  When he finally got back home, he looked it up on the internet and it was Mike McCready. What a dip shit.  I wasn't there but my buddy wouldn't make something up like.  He's not even into music that much.  Needless to say he will never live that down.

EC

That's awesome.  That reminds me of John's story about his Dad meeting a "special" person - hey John, maybe it's time for that story again.  :)

Dee.

Ahhh, that's funny.  Aw, your friend thought McCready was homeless.  I don't suppose anyone was lookin' too cute that early at a McDonalds.  :)