Anyone Like Arrested Development (TV)?

Started by dragonboy, May 05, 2006, 03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

I'm thinking of adding this to my next amazon.com order as it's on sale right now.
I've not seen any episodes but I've heard great things about it.
Anyone rate this show? Is it as funny/good as everyone says?
Thanks in advance  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

I think the show is hilarious! I just haven't seen enough shows to become a "regular". It seems like you have to watch several (like a soap opera) to become familiar w/the characters and how they play off of situations from previous episodes etc.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

SmoothOprtr

After hearing for song long how great it was I started watching it and it is pretty damn funny.  However as soon as I got into it they cancelled it... DVD is excellent choice.
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

peanut butter puddin surprise

here's the best reason to like this show:

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

corey

Get it! It's fucking hilarious. You won't regret it.

goldengirl

I love love love Arrested Development. I was super bummed when they canceled it. I was hoping HBO or someone would pick it up. If you buy the DVD's I would start with season one so you can start from the beginning.
Jason Bateman is hilarious.  They all are. How much was it on Amazon?

dragonboy

Thanks eveyone!
I ordered Season 1&2 together at $20 each (down from $40) & got another $10 off!!! So that's $30 (+ shipping) for both seasons  :D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ManNamedTruth

I love Arrested Develpment. Anybody know whatsup with the show I know it was cancelled but last I heard Showtime was gonna pick it up.

Can anyone find a picture of Gob on that thing he rides around on? Or David Cross painted as a blue man? It's hard findin pics.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

corey

huwitz said that he didn't want to continue with the show. I think he was exhausted and stressed out by everything that has happened in the last few years.

http://the-op.com/

This is a great fan-site. I think you should be able to find the pics that you are looking for.

When I turn my computer on, Buster says "I was made to understand there were grilled cheese sandwiches here".

:)
I heart Buster.

corey

Just did a Google Image search and got these:

dragonboy

I watched the first 3 episodes last night...that's some laugh-out-loud comedy right there! Excellent stuff!!!
Cheers for the recommendations - I love it!  :)