Main Menu

NFL?

Started by primushead, Sep 17, 2006, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

lets be real, the superbowl is this week pats vs indy.

last time I read a statement like that was when someone said the national championship game had been played already between Ohio St and Michigan, and we see what happened to Ohio St and Michigan against really good teams.

Calling a 13-3 team playing for the Super Bowl "lucky" is silly and shows how much you know about football; very little. And this is coming from a Saints fan. Just be a fan and watch the game, no need to talk a bunch of shit about Rex Grossman who has more atheletic ability in his big toe than you probably have in your entire body.
(BTW, if you're trying to talk smack, perhaps step it up a bit, it's pretty weak).

lol thats funny. talking smack...no. talkin' facts. i also wasn't tryin to start an argument. i just gave my opinion, and you're opinion is your opinion. but what did i say about grossman? i called him  junk, he's 24th in Qb rating, thats junky. Jones 11th ranked rb, thats above average or alright. i said their d was falling apart, last four weeks they were ranked 27th in the league. and they are lucky.

my favorite line was "grossmon who has more atheletic ability in his toe"
if that was the case, there wouldn't be newspapers, sports radio, and tv shows.

i know little about football, thats the game that has three periods...right?
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

ycartrob

last time I read a statement like that was when someone said the national championship game had been played already between Ohio St and Michigan, and we see what happened to Ohio St and Michigan against really good teams.

Calling a 13-3 team playing for the Super Bowl "lucky" is silly and shows how much you know about football; very little. And this is coming from a Saints fan. Just be a fan and watch the game, no need to talk a bunch of shit about Rex Grossman who has more atheletic ability in his big toe than you probably have in your entire body.
(BTW, if you're trying to talk smack, perhaps step it up a bit, it's pretty weak).

lol thats funny. talking smack...no. talkin' facts. what did i say about grossman? i called him  junk, 24th in Qb rating, thats junky. Jones 11th ranked rb, thats above average or alright. i said their d was falling apart, last four weeks they were ranked 27th in the league. and they are lucky.

my favorite line was "grossmon who has more atheletic ability in his toe"
if that was the case, there wouldn't be newspapers, sports radio, and tv shows.

i know little about football, thats the game that has three periods...right?

uhhh, ummm, ok....

Who's your team Tripps?

.Walt

i don't have one, i just watch football. as much as possible.  i guess my favorite team is all of my fantasy football.

Taterbug

Forget Q.B. ratings and all that other bullshit. He is a winner. He also led the 2nd highest scoring offense in the NFL. With New Orleans a close 3rd.   Granted it hasn't been pretty of late,  I know what he is capable of doing when Good Rex is in the house.  You must be a Viking fan ;)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ycartrob

Quotei don't have one, i just watch football. as much as possible.  i guess my favorite team is all of my fantasy football.

oh, OK. How about you start a fantasy thread and leave us real fans alone?

thanks

Taterbug

Quotei don't have one, i just watch football. as much as possible.  i guess my favorite team is all of my fantasy football.

So where did you finish in your FFL. I take it you drafted Grossman with your # 1 pick. I sense a lot of hatred there.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

peanut butter puddin surprise

yeah, what's up with the grossman hatred?  surely you can direct that rage into something somewhat useful... :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteHow about that L.T.  :'(. He showed his true colors after the game . They can dish it out but can't take it. I lost alot of respect for that guy. Why would you rip the coach when the players are the ones doing the dancing.  

LT is a sore loser--you can't win all the time (especially when you go against NE post-season).  I hope the Pats play the Saints in the superbowl and it goes into OT.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

.Walt

thanks
you said i didn't know anything, maybe next time you need to look at the stats. cause you really looked sad. sorry for telling the truth, and you're really get upset at the facts and the stats, why? they don't lie. get the over it.  
what did i say that wasn't true, don't get all huffy and puffy...tear.  the sky is blue, rex grossman is the 24th qb rating passer. water is wet, the bears d 27th in the last four weeks. i'm sorry i can't change that, in order to make you right.

what makes a football fan? a  person who doesn't know the stats? then i guess you're number one. or a person who knows and studies the game?

i said the bears were good, but not great. i can't lie. grossman is junk, and if the bears had somewhat of a backup, he would have been gone weeks ago. i'm not going to say grossman is good, when he isn't. i'm not going to say thomas jones is a great running back, when he's not. i'm not going to say the bears d wasn't falling apart, when they were. its not a cheap shot at the bears, cause they did it to themselves. i didn't  make the  stats, they did.  

i'm not a hater, i'm a realist. i don't even know what i said, that was so bad. i didn't expect an argument over calling the bears lucky and grossman junky.

ycartrob

thanks
you said i didn't know anything, maybe next time you need to look at the stats. cause you really looked sad. sorry for telling the truth, and you're really get upset at the facts and the stats, why? they don't lie. get the over it.  

what did i say that wasn't true, don't get all huffy and puffy...tear.  the sky is blue, rex grossman is the 24th qb rating passer. water is wet, the bears d 27th in the last four weeks. i'm sorry i can't change that, in order to make you right.

what makes a football fan? a  person who doesn't know the stats? then i guess you're number one. or a person who knows and studies the game?

i said the bears were good, but not great. i can't lie. grossman is junk, and if the bears had somewhat of a backup, he would have been gone weeks ago. i'm not going to say grossman is good, when he isn't. i'm not going to say thomas jones is a great running back, when he's not. i'm not going to say the bears d wasn't falling apart, when they were. its not a cheap shot at the bears, cause they did it to themselves. i didn't  make the  stats, they did.

I said you didn't know anything? That's a lie. Come with the truth zippy or fucking stay on the curb. Show me where I said you didn't know anything. And the Bears are in the fucking NFC championship game. There's more to football than stats, assclown. Take your bullshit fantasy football stats to another thread. We're talking about the NFL here, not how great Chad Johnson is b/c he led the NFL in reception yards. Or how great Mark Bulger is b/c he was 3rd in the NFL in passing, although his team didn't make the playoffs. Who gives a shit about stats when you're playing to go to the Super Bowl? I guess some fanstasy football idiot without a real dog in the hunt.

And you said the bears are lucky, Show me the stats on luck junior.

I have started your bogus fantasy football thread sweetie, knock yourself out.

.Walt

...shows how much you know about football; very little.

here is were you said that, when i said the bears suck, i was being a little sarcasist. they are in the nfc championship game, no doubt. i was joking about my fantasy team as well. i watch every game thats on. don't say that the bears would rather have grossman over bulgar, cause that is a little over the top.

.Walt

We're talking about the NFL here, not how great Chad Johnson is b/c he led the NFL in reception yards. Or how great Mark Bulger is b/c he was 3rd in the NFL in passing, although his team didn't make the playoffs.

hey dudeski yell at the people taking about LT and what he said.  you're in a rage, you're mad...lol. when i see an nfl thread, i assume we will be talking about everything football. from teams, to players, to janitors of the teams,

ycartrob

...shows how much you know about football; very little.

here is were you said that, when i said the bears suck, i was being a little sarcasist. they are in the nfc championship game, no doubt. i was joking about my fantasy team as well. i watch every game thats on. don't say that the bears would rather have grossman over bulgar, cause that is a little over the top.

good grief man. Saying "you know very little" ain't the same as saying "you don't know anything".

ycartrob

We're talking about the NFL here, not how great Chad Johnson is b/c he led the NFL in reception yards. Or how great Mark Bulger is b/c he was 3rd in the NFL in passing, although his team didn't make the playoffs.

hey dudeski yell at the people taking about LT and what he said.  you're in a rage, you're mad...lol

tripps, do your homework son. Check the history of this thread where I say Grossman sux, the bears are the most overrated team in the NFL and I use stats to back up my QB Brees.

try to keep up man, I can't keep spoon feeding you.

.Walt

are you doing the airplane noise while spoon feeding me? so you and i agree then? we both think grossman sucks? then what the problem? I was being a little over the top when i said the bears sucks and they will never ever never win. then someone asked if thats all i got. so i had a little more in-depth. thats all. to be honest i think the bears will win.

ycartrob

are you doing the airplane noise while spoon feeding me? so you and i agree then? we both think grossman sucks? then what the problem? I was being a little over the top when i said the bears sucks and they will never ever never win. then someone asked if thats all i got. so i had a little more in-depth. thats all. to be honest i think the bears will win.

I don't like it when people talk about luck. Losers talk about luck being the factor, not winners.

.Walt

i agree, i shouldn't have said that in that way. they did earn every win they got, i agree.

.Walt

guess i don't hate the bears. i guess i'm a hater of grossman. the more we talk about him, the more i want to hate on him even more. i think it has to do with the probowl commercial the started week 5 or so with grossman and Muhsin Muhammad voting for each other. it was to early, thats when the hate entered my heart.

peanut butter puddin surprise

hate grossman?!  dude, wtf?  do you know him personally?  have you witnessed him beating small children or stealing oxygen from cancer patients?  what, if anything, would make anyone HATE a player?

now, with that said, i don't LIKE certain players, but I wouldn't say I HATE them.  too strong a word for me.  I don't really hate anyone.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Taterbug

Tater Hates Haters !!!!!  Sometimes I don't like me either.   GO BEARS  
Anybody willing to make it interesting, Maybe a small wager.   Doesn't have to be monetary, maybe you could take a digit down to the first knuckle or something.