Merry Christmas Everyone

Started by rccola71, Dec 22, 2007, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

I was going to start by saying my X-mas isn't all that good this year...Then I got to thinking...I have a place to live with people who care and food to eat..Think of how many people that are homeless and hungry in our world today and it started to make me feel a little selfish. If you guys know anyone that's by themselves over the holidays,invite them over or at least try to see them ....Screw the gifts cause they're kinda overrated anyway...Give the gift of time to your friends...I love all you guys ....Please be safe and have a merry Christmas :)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

colleen

Well said! So important to reflect on what really matters, especially at this time of year.

A little off topic (but still in the theme of Christmas), here's a link to a very entertaining holiday tale from David Sedaris. This is the full version and I encourage you to listen:

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/Radio_Episode.aspx?episode=47

Click on the little orange link that says 'Full Episode'. You must listen to the section that is • David Sedaris's Santaland Diaries because it is very entertaining.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

bug

I haven't posted a whole lot lately, but I wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas to all you good people! <3  
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

SMc55

A merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you and all of your loved ones.
Susan

the_wizzard

Merry Christmas to all you lovely people!

Jellyfish

Merry Christmas all you Jacketheads!!!  :)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

easy jim

Merry Christmas criminals!!!
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

SMc55

QuoteMerry Christmas criminals!!!
But we never break the law!  ;)

red

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMAL(S)!!!

ms. yvon

rc!  thanks for the warm thoughts and good reminders.

as it is past christmas, i'll morph this into a [size=14]HAPPY NEW YEAR!![/size] greeting.  [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=cheesy.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

colleen, bug, liz!  cheers, ladies!

xoxox-ms.y
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."