BON VOYAGE...

Started by TEO, Feb 29, 2008, 04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Off to: Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua, St. Maarten, and The Bahamas.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

SMc55

Have fun!!!

I'll be visiting St Maarten and Antigua in April. Can't wait  :D

aMD

QuoteOff to: Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua, St. Maarten, and The Bahamas.......

DAMN!!! WHAT?!?!  Lucky bastard.  I guess I just need to keep teaching for the next 25 years and that could be me.  Be sure to post some pictures and tell us of your travels when you return.  Safe travels, brother.

LEATHER KID

I cruised the western Carib during Christmas (HAiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman) and had a blast.
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

crazylove

Hope you and the wife(Is that who you are going with?) have a great time ;D
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

BH

Sweet!  Have fun man.  Soak it all in.   Do me a favor, watch the sunrise one morning with a nice cup of coffee, a nice tightly rolled...uhhh.. newspaper, and Rollin' Back on the headphones.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Hawkeye

QuoteSweet!  Have fun man.  Soak it all in.   Do me a favor, watch the sunrise one morning with a nice cup of coffee, a nice tightly rolled...uhhh.. newspaper, and Rollin' Back on the headphones.  

I'm so doin' this tomorrow!  Oh wait, it's only 20 degrees here...hmmm maybe I'll do it anyway.  TEO you better do this!
We could.

dragonboy

Have a great time TEO, make sure you post some pics when you get back  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

TEO, have a great trip!  I'd melt in the Bahamas.  

TEO

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary